Chapter Fifteen

~Dema Pov~

I had Danya in my arms bridal style , because his pregnant ass was trying to run away from me. We were currently in front of my house ,We are about to tell my parents that they have a grand child on the way.

"No! Dema! Stop!" Danya yelled , i unlocked the door and walked in. I took off Danya's shoes , because i didn't want him to bend down too much and hurt our precious baby. I set him down gently on his feet , and blocked the door while taking off my shoes. Danya came up to me in all his sexy glory , and kissed me ever so gently. I smiled at this gorgeous human , and pecked his lips.

"Are you ready gorgeous?" I whispered softly , My baby pecked my lips and held our hands at his heart.

"As long as you are with me , i am ready for anything" He whispered back. I smiled at him and led him into the familiar dining room. Everyone stood , and greeted Daniel kindly. Mikhale didn't stand though , and i was a little confused as to why. Finally , we were able to sit down and eat.

"So Daniel i didn't know what you liked to eat , so i just made a seafood platter for us to eat" dad said. As i looked at dad i realized that he reminded me so much of Danya's father , that it was crazy. Daniel smiled and nodded , but i saw him rub his little tummy under the table.

"Guys , We have something that we need to tell you" I said clearing my throat. Danya's head snapped over to me and he shook his head.

"No we do not" He said , i gave him a glare as he shot one back at me.

"Yes we do , Danya over here is p-" I started. Danya slapped my thigh and his glare became feircer.

"No we don't!" He said , my glare became even harder.

"Daniel is pregnant" I said quickly . Daniel stuck out his bottom lip and went into his "mad face" which was so freaking adorable.

"WHAT?!" Everyone screamed.

"So is Mikhale" Dima said.

"WHAT?!" We screamed.

"So am i..." Corey said softly.

"WHAT?!?!" This was all too much for me.

"By who Corey? Danya asked..

"Uh...Matthew Ivanov" He said , giggling slightly.

"Oh my...3 pregnant teens" Mom said. I rolled my eyes at her.

"How far along are all of you?" Dad asked.

"I am 4 weeks" Corey announced.

"I am 3 months" Mikhale said. I looked at him and Dima with so much hatred.

"And you didn't tell me?" I asked , Danya looked at me and grabbed my hand. I was becoming angrier by the second.

"Dema...i-" Mikhale started. I let go Danya's hand and stood up.

"Save it bitch" I said , and walked upstairs to my room. I heard the little footsteps behind me , so i kept the door opened. I laid on my bed and closed my eyes.

"Honey , are you ok?" Danya's sweet voice asked.

"Im fine" I said , feeling his little body straddle me.

"You promise?" He asked.

"I promise pregnant boy" I said. There was a knock at my door , and it was Matty and Corey. They came in and sat beside me.

"Mikhale is crying" Corey said. I rolled my eyes and wrapped my arms around Danya.

"They were the first to know that Danya was pregnant. But they didnt tell me that Mikhale was pregnant. Fuck them" I said , Danya looked at me and nodded.

"Do not think too much of it darling" Danya's sweet , gentle voice soothed. I looked at him and nodded.

Damn i love this boy.

Heeeey , How did you like this update guys?

Let me give you an update. Danya is 2 1/2 months pregnant. They were telling Dema's friends and family they were having a child. And Mikhale & Dema were hiding the same secret from Dema. What good friends they are.

Vote. Comment. And fan.

Stay Fluffy My Teddy Bears 

-GabeOut ✌