Chapter Three

Well , My fellow Teddy Bears I'm going to try to make this at least 2 pages. Because , I feel like I'm not giving you guys enough and I honestly feel bad. And for those of you confused Teddy Bears.

Danya is Russian for the name Daniel. Dema is russian for the name Damien. And Dima is the russian name for Dimitri.

Ok enough announcments and let's get to reading.

ENJOY !!!

When I awoke in the morning , I really knew I didn't want to go to this party. I.....Just didn't feel up to it like I just wanted to relax by the pool. Sooo...I just had to call up my friend Desire.

I picked up the phone and strolled down my contacts trying to find his name. Finally!! When I saw it I dialed it.

I promise that phone only rang 3 times before...

"Hey!! Daniel" He greeted. Something about this guy he is waaay to loud.

"Hey Desire , Are you doing anything?" I asked and I heard him giggle.

"no , Why what's up?" He asked.

"be to my house in an hour and bring your pajamas"

"I'll be there" We hung up and I jumped in the shower.

When I came out I heard my phone ringing. I jumped on the bed and saw Dema's number.

"Hello?" I answered putting it on speakerphone so I could dry off.

"Danya , What are you doing?" He asked.

"laying around , You?" I asked.

"same um....Honestly I don't want to go to the party tonight" Dema said and I breathed a sigh of relief.

"good me either , Do you want to hang out tomorrow?" I asked

"yes" He said. After talking for a short while we hung up.

I put on sweatpants and a tank top. I ran downstairs to the living room where my parents were cuddled up on the sofa.

"guys my friend Desire is coming over for a night is that ok?" I asked Mom looked up and nodded.

"sure sweetie do you need me to cook anything?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Mom you know I can cook" I said giggling and he nodded.

"alright , have fun we'll be in our room if you need us" Dad said standing up and holding out his hand to Mom. Mom blushed but grabbed it and Dad proceeded to help him up.

They each take turns kissing my cheek before walking up the stairs. Before I could move I heard my doorbell go off. I slid to the front door and opened it to reveal Desire. We hugged each other before I invited him in the house closing the door.

"Jesus Daniel your house is huge?" He said and I shook my head.

"no not really" I said.

"Daniel I live in an apartment this is really huge" He said and I giggled. Honestly , My house is huge. My Dad is a sculptor while Mom is a wedding planner.

"awe thank you I'll show you where you will be sleeping" I said grabbing his hand and taking him up the Royal staircase. We call it that because a huge diamond shandalier is above it.

I took him to guess room number two. He gawked for a little but got over it. I told him set his stuff wherever he felt comfortable.  I also gave him a tour of our home except for 'Dreamland'. It's a room that is painted Midnight blue with stars painted on the walls and clouds. Honestly , It looks like the sky at night.

I call it Dreamland because I vent my frustrations. I just love it.

"what do you want to do?" I asked and he smiled.

"lets bake brownies"

"alright we have to go to Wal-Mart though" I said.

When we arrived at Wal-Mart I went on the baking aisle. I picked up the brownie mix and Walnuts.

"Danya?" I turned around to see Dema. He was smiling but had a different girl on his arm.

"Dema hi" I hugged him and he hugged me back. The girl didn't seem to happy.

"Brownies huh?" He asked and I nodded.

"I'll make you some" I said.

"please do" He said.

"so I'll text you as soon as I get home" I said and he nodded as Desire walked up.

"hey Damien" Desire greeted and Dema noddee a greeting.

"I'll see you Danya" Then he walked away.

I paid for the stuff and we went back to my house. I preheated the oven and began doing the ingredients while Desire sat back. Umm....I guess I'm doing this all by myself. I add something else cinnamon yeah some cinnamon brownies. I put the Walnuts in it poured it in the pan and put it in the oven.

I sat beside Desire and he seemed distant.

"what's wrong?" I asked.

"I'm just thinking about how huge your house is like seriously" He said. Then I remebered how I was supposed to text Dema so I pulled out my phone and I did that.

Me:Hey!!!

I actually blocked out Desire when I felt my phone vibrate.

Dema:Hey Danya , You makin' my Brownies?

Me:Yes fatman. I am are you allergic to cinnamon?

"Daniel!" I looked at Desire smiling.

"yes what's up?" I asked.

"after this can we watch a movie?" Desire asked and I nodded.

"sure but we have to walk downstairs to the theater" His mouth gaped open.

"yeah my dad thought it would be nice on our family days" I said. And I checked my phone.

Dema: Nah , I'm allergic to nothing.

Me:good then so I think you will enjoy them.

Dema:ok I'm coming to pick them up tonight at 8.

Me:I'll be waiting just call me and I'll open the gate.

After a while I heard that familiar ding. I walked to the oven and checked them when I saw they were finished I sat both pans on the stove.
"let's go watch that movie" I said taking his hand and dragging him to our home theater. We sat on one of the home chairs and I began strolling down the movies until he grabbed my hand to stop on one.

"evil dead ok"

And I will sit here and honestly tell you that this movie is damn disgusting. My phone vibrated and I read my text.

Dema:I'm outside bring my brownies.

I walked into the kitchen and saw my parents. I grabbed the brownies and took them out to Dema.

"Danya I have a question" He said and I nodded.

"Will you....Be my bestfriend?" And I eagerly nodded.

"yes"

"good call you later RB" And he drove off.

Dema's bestfriend? Oh hell yeah!!

Soo....I liked this chapter I don't know about you Teddy Bears. But , Tell me what you think.

Comment , Vote , And/or fan.

Stay fluffy my Teddy Bears.

-GabeOut <3