Chapter Twenty One.

Daniel...is 9 months pregnant

Daniel woke up at 2:45 in the morning with a terrible case of cramps. He rubbed his tummy and tried to stay quiet , because his boyfriend of 3 months , Corey was sleeping peacefully beside him.

"Come on little ones...don't do this to your..." He was unsure of what to call himself , so he stuck with this obvious name.

"Mommy..." He whispered , he sat up and with much difficulty managed to stand on his two feet and start walking. But he stopped once liquid gushed right out of him and the worst painful cramp hit him. He screamed out at the top of his lungs and started automatically crying. He felt himself being picked up bridal style , and his parents ran in.

"It's time" He heard Corey say.

*******

He heard the most beautiful and loudest cry of his life , Danya looked up and saw his baby boys. One was really really tiny he looked like he could fit into anyone's cupped hands. And the other was a regular sized baby. Dema , Eli , Sebastian , Mikhail , Dima , Mom , And Dad were in the room.

After the nurses bathed , weighed , and fed the babies , they were returned back to their parents. Dema was holding the big baby , and Danya was holding the smallest one.

"What do you guys want to name the babies?" Doctor Mason asked , Dema looked over at the big baby and small baby...but saw they were both asleep and he was very sleepy.

"I will name them tomorrow morning when I awake" Danya said , his eyes dropping slightly.

"Ok , nurses gather up the babies and Danya choose 5 people to stay in here with you" The doctor said , as they took the babies and left the room.

"Don't count us baby" Ryan said gently.

"I choose Corey , Dima , Eli , Sebastian , Mikhail" He said curling up in bed.

Dema hated the babies and Danya.

"Fuck you and those bastard babies" Dema said stomping out. Danya shrugged and cuddled up next to his man as everyone fell asleep.

*******

The next morning , Danya and Corey was holding the nameless babies. The smallest baby opened up his eyes and Corey gasped making everyone look at him.

"What is wrong?" Mikhail asked , before Danya could.

"This baby eyes are icy blue..." Corey said , they took a look over and saw that it was true.

"Isis!" Danya said , the Doctor looked at him and nodded.

"Is Isis the first name?" Danya nodded and the Doctor wrote it.

"Zachary" Corey said.

"Middle name?" Corey nodded.

"Malygin" They both said together.

"Ok...This baby eyes are also icy blue" Mikhail said , as he was now holding the biggest baby.

"Corey...lets name him Corey" Danya said smiling , and Corey's eyes filled with tears.

"His middle name can be DaQuan" Mikhail said , They nodded to that.

"Ok you guys. Isis Zachary Malygin. Born February 14 at 5:37am. Weighing in at 5 pounds and 4 ounces. Corey DaQuan Malygin. Born February 14 at 5:30am. Weighing in at 7 pounds and 8 ounces. Both babies have light brown hair with red streaks and icy blue eyes" Doctor Mason said smiling. After Danya signed the birth certificate they were complete.

"Who is the father of these beautiful creatures , who will sign the birth certificate?"  He asked. Danya was about to open his mouth and say something , but Corey cut him off.

"I am the father and I will be signing the birth certificate" Corey said.

GUUUUYS!!! THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER BEFORE THE EPILOGUE!!! THE WINNER OF THE NAME COMPETITION IS @9_inch_crew wheeewww.

Like it?? Comment. Vote. And follow me.

Stay Fluffy My Teddy Bears.

-GabeOut.