Chapter One

"how do you like this school?" Desire asked as we walked to my black charger at the end of the day.

"It's pretty awesome" I said and Desire nodded smiling. This guy has been really helpful today and I think of him as a true friend.

"what are you doing later?" He asked and I had to think.

"hmm I don't think I'm doing anything why?" I asked he smiled at me.

"give me your number" I didn't hesitate and gave it to him. A guy that had back length black hair ran up.

"Desire what's up?" He asked.

"I'm getting his number chill"

"call you later mwahh" Then those two were off. I got in my car and drove to my three story house excited as hell.

I walked into the kitchen and there were my Dad and his husband Ryan whom i call Mom.

"how was your first day of school?" Mom asked and i blushed.

"well....i saw this cute guy but i don't know anything about him" I said and Dad smiled.

"hmmm that's good" He said and Mom nodded.

"can you run to the dtore?" He asked.

"sure watcha need momma?" I asked. He wrote out the list and handed it over.

I made my way to the local wal-mart.

"shrimp" I said and walked to the freezer aisle.

I shopped for everything as i made my way to the snack aisle i bumped into a hard chest. I looked up to see hottie from school!

"oh I'm sorry" I quickly apologized then two huge bear guys stood behind him.

"hey you're that new kid" He stated and i nodded.

"mmhm and you're that football player" I said and he smiled.

"yeah" He said.

"dude he's russian" The one behind him pointed out.

"gromkyi i gordyy" I said and they all chuckled.

"ty smeshnoy" He said and i blushed.

"i get that alot" I said.

"what's your name?" He asked.

"I'm Danya" I said and he nodded smiling.

"well Danya I'm Dema that's Dima and that's Mikhale" He said.

"so Dimitri and Damien?" I asked and they nodded.

Just as my phone vibrated. I looked down to see Mom.

Mom:hurry rice frying.

He can wait a little longer.

I took time to notice what Dema had on.

A tight wife beater showing off his broad shoulders defined muscles and hard 8 pack. Loose jeans he had hanging off his hips. And clean fresh looking jordans.

"hmm baby come on" A girly voice said I looked up to see a slutty looking girl hanging off of Dema's arm.

"well guys I have to go see you" I said blowing them a kiss and strutting off. Feeling eyes burning holes into my back.

Hmm , maybe It's time to talk to my Mom.

VOTE OR COMMENT.

BY THE WAY RYAN IS! A MAN