Chapter Five

Like I said this is in Dema's P.O.V. Also Dema is russian for Damien so for any questions about that here's the answer.

Enjoy!

~Damien~

You know , Not talking to Danya for a whole day is hell. What am I doing? Sitting here listening to my perverted older brother tell us about how he fucked his boyfriend and dumped him.

"seriously Gemni?" I asked smirking.
"nah Damien don't go there you are a player" Gemni said. And I slapped a hand on my chest and faked a hurt expression.

"I'm not a player" I said and Mikhale chuckled.

"yeah alright" He said.

"dude I'm going to my room grab the Ice Cream and pie" I said and my Mom frowned.

"oh make another" I said and I walked upstairs. A couple minutes later Mikhale walked in with the stuff. He sat on the bed and we began talking.

"dude I have a serious crush on him" Mikhale said blushing and I smiled.

"but he has a boyfriend" I said.

"I know but I've liked Dima since....Forever"

"Mikhale he's our bestfriend and really nice he'll understand"

Then as if on cue Dima walked in. He had a small smile on his face.

"what's up?" I asked.

"Sebastian and I broke up" He said.

"why?!" I yelled.

"dude..We felt it was awkward because we're both tops" And we burst out laughing.

"alright guys I have to shower I'll be back" I said and grabbed some boxers walking into my bathroom. I took like a 30 minute shower and sat there thinking.

What is Danya doing?

Should I call him?

Should I text him?

Is he busy?

But in the end I felt as if I should leave him alone. When I walked in my room it was empty so I flopped on my bed only in boxers.

Then my friends came in the room eating something.

"what is that?" I asked.

"go downstairs and find out" Mikhale said I put on basketball shorts and a pink wife beater. DON'T ASK WHY.

My friends followed me down the stairs when I saw who was in the kitchen I tried to turn around.

"oh my gosh Dema?" I glared at my friends because they were snickering. I turned around smiling.

"hi Jade" I greeted.

"hey!" She said jumping on me and giving me a big hug. She jumped down and smiled.

"how have you been?"

Before I could answer my phone rang. And I saw who it was I put everything on hold.

"hey Danya" I greeted

"are you busy?" He asked.

"Nah I'm not what's up?" I asked.

"see there's this carnival that opeed up today you want to go tomorrow?" He asked.

"yes I want to go but arent you on a date with Eli?" I asked

"yeah he in the bathroom"

"you call me while he's in the bathroom?"

"yes Dema got to go I'll call you later tonight"

"alright Danya" I said. And we hung up.

"you know I want to meet Danya tomorrow" Mom said and I nodded.

"mmkk" I said.

Later that day Jade and I were talking.

"Dema um....Want to go on a date?" She asked and I looked at her.

"sure when?" Tomorrow.

Oh shit.

Sorry , Been a little stressed but.....At least I gave you something you know. Anywho What did you think? I know I kind of liked it.

But....I'll TRY to give you more. I promise.

Oh....I might do one shot Mpregs any suggestions? Message me them.

Stay fluffy my Teddy Bears.

-GabeOut <3