Fallen For A Player (BoyxBoy Mpreg)

~Daniel~

I walked into my new school and smile at the deserted halls. I walked into my new class which is my favorite Culinary Arts.

Everyone smiled at me i guess thinking i'm a girl. The teacher waves me over and i padded over to him

"class this is the new student i was talking about be nice to him" all the students mouth dropped and someone raised their hand.

"yes Eli?" Mr.Braxton asked and the boy smiled.

"ok first dude you're super hot" he said and everyone laughed cheering.

"thank you" my soft voice said thick with my russian accent.

"have fun here" he said with a hidden message. I nodded and sat beside a guy that looked kind of like me.

"hi i'm Desire" he greeted holding out his hand. I took it being the kind guy i am.

"i'll show you around after class" he said and i smiled nodding.

When the class was over he took me to each and every class in this 5 story building.

"and finally this is the football feild" it was a bunch of hot guys running around shirtless and in basketball shorts.

One guy caught my eye he had dirty blonde short hair. grey eyes. pink lips. and about 6'3.

He looked at me and i blushed. He looked like he wanted to eat me.

I had waist long wavy dark red hair. Big blue eyes with silver specks. A cute button nose. Red lips. And, im 5'1.

He nodded a greeting and i smiled.

I just might like this school.