Chapter Ten

I awoke inside of a hospital room. What the hell happened?? All I know is that I am dying from an brutal headache.

"glad to see you awake" Said a voice and I craned my neck to see Eli. I smiled so hard I thought I was going to rip my cheeks.

"hey" I said and my voice was really scratchy.

"everyone is out there waiting shall I go get them?" He asked and I nodded. He left and I began thinking.
What happened??

Seconds later my mom rushed in and he hugged me to death.

"oh baby are you ok? Are you hurt? Are you thirsty?" He fired off and I giggled

"mom I am fine" I said. I looked around but didn't see Dema anywhere. I saw Matty, Mikhale, And Dima but no Dema.

My dad pulled him away from me and chuckled.

"he is fine Ryan" Then he hugged me.

"how long have I been out?" I asked after everyone was finished hugging me.

"only for a couple of hours nothing serious" Desire said smiling.

"when can I leave?" I asked.

"late tonight or late tomorrow" Dad said and I nodded laying back. Why isn't Dema here?

__________________

A month after I came home from the hospital Dema and I talked like nothing ever happened.

I asked him why didn't he come to the hospital and he shocked me by saying he did. He sat there for 3 hours.

"Dema I am hungry" I whined moving around inside of his pool.

"go eat!" He said. I shook my head.

"god you make me work to hard" He said and got out. Corey came over and smiled at me.

"so...how's everything between you two?" He asked.

"it is fine no hard feelings or anything just bestfriends" I explained but I felt a pain in my chest when I said that.

Just Friends.

I heard a giggle and I looked up to see Jade Dema's girlfriend. My mood went from happy to sad. She jumped on Dema and kissed him and I had to look away.

"honey I am sorry" Corey said and I smiled.

"it is fine" I said. Dema walked over and gave me my burger and climbed back in the pool with Jade attached to his side.

"Danya oh it is the towns fair tomorrow and since Jade can't come I want to know can you?" He asked. And I felt like the rebound but I didn't say anything.

"of course I can come" I said smiling and eating.

"great" We had petty conversation and Gemni joined in with his sexual comments. The whole time Jade was kissing on Dema and smiling at me.

"let's hop out" Gemni said and we all jumped out the pool before we bacame prunes.

"Corey and Danya can change in my room" Said Dema and we darted up there.

As we started to dress I felt tears pushing at my eyes and I sniffed them away. Corey came over and gasped once he saw me. He wrapped his arms around me and that is when I broke down crying.

"honey what is it?" He asked.

"I....have been right here waiting for Dema....To notice me....to notice that I love him" I whispered because my tears wouldn't let my voice get any higher.

"I have been trying to get him to notice that I love him....for 2 months now and he didn't notice...no he didn't care enough to notice!" I said as tears started pouring down like rain on a stormy day.

"I am so sorry" He whispered sounding on the verge of tears. " I am so sorry"

He just sat there and held me while I cried.

"you know what you have to do right?" He asked and as much as I didn't want to I nodded.

"move on"

When we came downstairs after we dressed there was Dema and Jade kissing on the couch.

"Danya my dad is here see you honey" Corey said hugging me and kissing my forehead.

"ok sweetie" I said and out the door he went. By this time Dema and Jade came over to me.

"hey Dema I am leaving" I announed and he nodded.

"call me tonight" He said and I nodded.

"k" He walked upstairs and that smile on Jade's face vanished.

"don't try anything tomorrow you dirty bitch" She hissed and walked off leaving me there frozen.

The fuck?

Heeyyy!!!! I don't have anything to say other than...you go Danya for moving on! I am proud!!

And what is up with Jade???

Vote, Comment, Follow.

Stay Fluffy My Teddy Bears.

-GabeOut