EPILOGUE

~ Danya's Pov ~

14 years later.

I can't believe where I am right now. I never really pictured my life like this. I am a 28 year old mother. With 2 beautiful twin baby boy's. And not to mention a wonderful , supportive , sexy , caring , and loving boyfriend.

I'm living the life.

I heard two voices fighting and I looked over at Corey. We were having a family barbeque and all the children and parents of our family was invited. My parents , Corey's parents and siblings. Gemni's family. and I looked over at Dima and Mikhail because we already knew who was fighting. Our two oldest children , his son Rory and my son Corey aka Cj.

Isis came in looking innocent as usual. He sat in my lap and I wrapped my arms around him.

"Baby what are those two arguing about?" I asked. Isis shook his head and watched as the two older boys came in STILL ARGUING.

"Me" He said softly.

"Boys! What are you two arguing about?" Gemni asked. You wouldn't believe who Gemni is married to. Sebastian.

"Cj is being selfish!" Rory said , glaring at the tree.

"What are you being selfish with?" Sebastian asked. Cj glared even harder , and huffed.

"Isis..." He said.

"And...why aren't you sharing your brother?" I asked.

"He is mine! No one elses!" Cj said. Corey looked at me with the 'i knew it now you owe me money' face. I stuck my tongue out and watched as Isis slid out of my lap. He walked over to Cj and kissed him right on the lips.

"I am yours ok? But...I can still have friends..." Isis said and I watched with my own two eyes , as Cj shook his head.

"No you can't" My very territorial son said. Isis huffed and nodded.

"Cj!" He whined.

"Isis" Cj said. Isis turned to me and I turned my head.

"Dad!" Isis said to Corey. Corey looked at me. I looked at him. We had a problem.

"So Cj...are you allowed to have friends?" Sebastian asked.

"Yes" He answered.

"Not fair!" Isis and I said together.

"Yes it is" Corey and Cj said together.

"Ok listen , Cj you have to allow Isis to have friends too" Mikhail said.

"Especially me" Rory said winking. That upset Cj to no end. Isis whispered something into Cj's ear and that made Cj visibly shiver. My Baby is a naughty boy!!

"Fine...one friend" Cj said giving in.

"Good boy" And Isis came back over to sit in my lap. Corey smiled and winked at me. I blushed and quickly looked away.

"Guys I'm here" I heard. I turned my head and saw the two people that I hate. Dema and Desire.

"Hey guys" Isis said happily. I let him off of my lap and he hugged him. Corey rolled his eyes and came over to sit In my lap.

"Guys I have something to announce" I said blushing. Everyone looked at me.

"What is it mommy?" Isis asked.

"Corey...Isis...Cj...in 9 months there is going to be an new addition to our family" I said blushing madly. All 3 of my babies gasped and hugged me tightly.

"Really mommy?!" The twins asked. I nodded and kissed their cheeks.

"Yes babies" I said. Corey lifted me off of my feet and I wrapped my arms and legs around him.

"I love you" He said , his eyes showed so much love. That I teared up.

"I love you" I said back , he pecked my lips and I pecked his back. He set me on my feet and smiled at me. My mom and dad came up to hug me and I hugged them back. But I had the shock of my life when I looked down at Corey and he was on one knee in front of me. I stared at him as he grabbed my hand and smiled.

"Daniel....I am really nervous so I'm just going to get on with it. Ahem well Daniel I love you so much I love you more than anything. And I mean that from the bottom of my heart. So um...Will you marry me?" Corey asked. I didn't notice that I had tears rolling down my cheeks nor did I notice that all eyes were on me.

I didn't know if I should marry Corey or not. He was a great father. He was a great boyfriend. He didn't depend on me to do everything. He cooked , cleaned , stayed home with a twin if they were sick. He took care of me when I was sick. We made love. We didn't just have sex or didn't just fuck we made love.

But I was scared. What if he leaves me. What if he denies my baby? What if he cheats? What if he just...plainly stopped loving me. I couldn't deal with the heartbreak.

"Corey...um...I um...I c-"

FALLEN FOR A PLAYER IS NOW OVER. YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN AWESOME!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!. Go read my newest story! A Fighting Chance At Love!! Go...like right now.

Comment , Vote , Follow me.

-GabeOut.