Chapter Twelve.

I sat up quickly and saw my parents standing over my bed. I looked beside me and saw that Dema was gone,I sighed and laid back down.

"yes?" I asked. My mom sat on the corner of my bed and stroked my arm.

"he just left baby. We got to know him a little we think he is a sweet young man" Mom said. I smiled a huge smile and nodded.

"I know he is very sweet that's why I lo-" I stopped myself, and widened my eyes.

"oh god baby" Mom whispered smiling.

"yeah....got to go!"  Dad said and ran out. I smiled and blushed.

"I love him...." I whispered.

"you love him" Mom repeated and hugged me tight. I gave him a nice hug back and sighed happily.

"i love him...."

I walked into school, and looked around. I saw the back of Corey's head and ran up to him.

"baby!!" I yelled. He turned around and grinned.

"baby!!!" I jumped on him and smiled.

"how are you?" I asked. I jumped off of him and held his hands.

"I'm fine. How are you?" He asked.

I smiled and leaned over so my mouth was against his ear. "no longer a virgin" I whispered. He yanked back and looked at me with a shocked face.

"you didn't..." He said.

"I did" I said.

"he didn't!" He yelled playfully.

"he did!" I yelled back giggling.

"YOU GUYS DIDNT!" He screamed.

"WE DID!" I screamed back. We both burst out laughing. And noticed that people were staring at us.

"hey Daniel" I heard. I turned to see Desire.

"hey" I said. I smiled as huge as I could when I saw Dema. I ran up to him and jumped on him. He caught me and kissed the side of my neck hard.

"Hey beautiful" He greeted with his face still buried in my neck. I smiled and gave him a soft little moan that only he could hear.

"Hey Dema" I whispered. Dima and Mikhale smirked lightly and patted my back gently.

"you are looking good" Mikhale said and I blushed but blew him a kiss.

"as usual" Dema added.

"well thank you sweethearts!" I said as I giggled.

"and smelling good too" Dima said.

"as usal" Corey said and I laughed.

"well thank you to all" I jumped down and looked up to Dema.

"Danya will you be my boyfriend?" He asked. I grinned and blushed as hard as I could. People formed a circle around us Eli and Desire were glaring at me.

"yes Dema...I will" I said and next thing I know I was lifted off of my feet and swallowed into a huge bear hug. I wrapped my arms and legs around Dema and laid my head on his chest.

"my baby" He whispered softly in my ear.

"your baby" I whispered back.