Chapter Sixteen.

~Daniel pov~

Daniel is now 4 months pregnant.

I sat here , as my teacher basically preached the bible to us. There is two things wrong with that , one this isnt church. And two this is an english class. I rubbed my swollen abdomen and sighed a little too loudly. Mrs . Florence and the rest of the class looked at me. You see , i am a grumpy , upset , HORNY , and a very pregnant guy. This pissed me off.

"What are you looking at?!" I yelled , Everyone's eyes quickly switched back to the teacher. I pulled out my phone and sent a quick text to my man.

Me: Get your ass to the locker room. NOW!!!

Rude? I know. But i am craving his penis right now. I raised my hand and asked to use the rest room. She looked at me and rolled her eyes.

"Sure Daniel , you have 6 minutes" Mrs. Florence. I groaned.

"Im a pregnant guy , and the bathrooms are at least 7 minutes away for me!" I explained.

"Should have thought about that before you spread your legs" And that was it.

"Disrespectful ass" I said getting up , i grabbed all of my things and waddled out of the class. I waddled all the way to the locker room , to find Dema sitting there looking worried.

"Dema?" I asked. He looked over at me and smiled.

"So , why did you drag me out of class? Is it the baby?" He asked. I quickly shook my head.

"Um...im...horny" I said , while blushing. Dema gave me a little smirk and started backing me into the wall. I thew my stuff down and immediately grabbed his member through his silk , basketball shorts. He let out a throaty groan and grabbed my ass , I pulled out his semi-hard penis and began stroking it from root to tip. He tore down my jeans and underwear , and I dropped to my knees.

He gave me the 'you are not about to do this' look. I licked the angry looking tip , and I earned a low growl from my man. I wrapped my mouth around the tip only , and began nursing on it gently. He ran his fingers through my hair and stared into my eyes as I blew him. I gave him one more luscious suck and heard the 'pop' sound as it slipped out of my mouth.

"Bend over" He growled out. I bent over on the bench , and spread my legs as far as they could go with my jeans around my ankles. I began wagging my ass at him , I felt him give two painfully pleasurable swats to each cheek. I whimpered in need as he took forever to slip inside of me. Finally , I felt the spongy tip at my entrance and he slid in until he bottomed out inside of me.

He grabbed my hips , and began thrusting inside of me slowly. I bit my bottom lip and moaned softly. He continued at the same pace , until the warning bell rang signalling the the real bell will ring in ten minutes. That must have got him going , because next thing I know he is pounding me mercilessly from behind. My mouth was wide open and my eyes were squeezed together tightly. I groaned , and started pushing my hips back against him. He let out a growl in my ear.

"Mm Danya , you are so nice and tight" He whispered in my ear , I let out tiny little whimpers as he continued this delicious assault to my body. I was clawing at his hands that was now holding on to our precious little baby.

"God Dema! Harder...oh god harder" I begged. He sped up and did me harder , that's when he started pounding my prostate. I began shaking and whimpering.

"Daniel...don't you dare cum" He growled quietly in my ear. My body was shaking violently and my breathing became gasps. I felt the most intense orgasm ever coming over me.

"Danya! Listen to me. Don't you dare cum!" He said , a bit more demanding. I was a trembling mess in his arms , but I held off for as long as I could. I heard him growl loudly and I felt myself being filled to the brim. He slumped against my body and was panting for dear life.

"Go clean yourself" And I rushed to do so. I love my babe.

After Dema and I had mind blowing sex , I walked to my next class. Corey was next to me and he said I smelled funny.

"What do you mean...funny?" I asked sniffing myself.

"You smell like...sweaty football player bitch!!" He said giggling , I giggled and slapped his shoulder playfully.

"I had some football action earlier" I whispered in his ear , he looked at me and a huge shit eating grin broke across his face.

"Are y-" That is all I heard before I heard someone from down the hall scream my name. I looked to see an angry looking Desire. He had a group of people behind him , and they were all heading for me.

"C-Corey...sweetie...Go get Dema" I stuttered out. He waddled off with a few people helping him so he could move faster.

I was officially scared shitless.