Chapter Seven

~Damien~

Well I got that little situation with Jade under control. Let's just say I promised to take her to a 5 star resturant. I should really learn when to keep my mouth closed shouldn't I?

The whole time I was getting dressed Dima sat there laughing at me. It got to a point where I had to shove a sock in his mouth. Even still he was laughing!

"Dima shut your trap!" I snapped in russian.

"Dema dude why are you stressing yourself out over this?" He asked with one eyebrow raised.

"bec-" But I stopped myself. I didn't even know how to answer that one.

"I don't know but I am dressed and ready to leave so...." He knew what that meant he gave me a handshake and left. And I left not that far behind him.

~Daniel~

"so how was your date with Eli?" Desire asked as I came back into my room with 3 milkshakes.

"well...it was amazing!" I said giggling. I handed Desire and Corey their milkshakes and began going into detail.

"the whole night he was a perfect gentlemen he held doors open for me pulled out my chairs and..." I realized moments later that Desire was...Kind of smirking and that made me stop.

"go ahead what else did he do?" Desire asked. And I hesitantly finished.

"he won me all those Teddy Bears and Panda's in the corner you see it even started raining on our walk home he gave me his jacket and held me"  I said looking away with a dreamy sigh. Then I heard a cheer I looked up to see mom.

"if Eli would have ended the night falling into a puddle of mud and you would have spent the night cleaning him off that would have totally been your father and I first date together" All of us started laughing at their silly but romantic date.

"your father wanted to know were you guys hungry?" Mom said.

"yes! and tell him these milkshakes are delicious" I said smiling.

"will do baby" And he was off.

"I cannot believe how lucky you are Daniel well where is the bathroom?" Desire asked. I gave him a puzzled look.

"Desire the bathroom is in front of you" I said pointing to the bathroom inside of my bedroom. He blushed and went inside. Corey scooted closer to me.

"Daniel...please stay away from him" He said in a hushed but shaken voice.

"Corey what are you talking about honey?" I asked setting down my milkshake and scooting closer.

"he...is a devil please I am begging after tonight please leave him alone" Before I could ask anything else Desire came out smiling. He sat on the bed and countinued drinking his milkshake. I was confused but I instantly picked up my phone and sent a quick text.

Me:are you busy?

We resumed our converstation laughing and talking until I felt my phone vibrate.

Dema:No never too busy for you. What's up?

That comment made me feel all tingly inside I couldn't help but giggle.

Me:just got really bored. What are you doing?

Dema:On my way home. What are you doing?

Me:sitting on my bed with Desire and Corey.

"Danya honey dinner!" Mom called We ran downstairs and sat at the table.

Seconds later my mom came out with a pitcher of lemonade. And a delicious smell hit me.

"Seafood night!" I yelled and mom nodded pouring lemonade into our cups. All 3 of us cheered as my dad came out with Crabs and Shrimp.

He blushed and sat them on the table and we each snatched up trays of the seafood. But before my hands became Crabby I read Dema's text.

Dema: are you still coming over tomorrow?

Me:wouldn't miss it.

Dema: :)  awe!

I sat my phone in my lap and dug into the feast prepared for us.

34 shrimps ,  9 crabs , and 13 cups of Lemonade later I was stuffed!! . My Dad was still eating.

"so Mr. Malygin how can you eat so much but still have a fit body?!" Corey exclaimed causing my dad to chuckle.

"because I have a beautiful husband who makes me work out at least 3 days a week and for at least 3 hours then I have to move around alot due to my job" Dad exclaimed and Mom nodded proudly.

"what do you do? " Desire asked.

"architect" Dad answered.

"slash sculptor" I added.

"only when in need" Mom added.

"hey my dad is an Architect!" Corey said.

"slash sculptor" Corey and I added.

"what is his name?" Dad asked.

"Michael Jansen" And Dad smiled widely.

"i knew i knew you from somewhere Corey! Danya and you used to be bestfriends when you guys were younger" Dad said and we stared at him dumbly.

"you guys used to call each other Cookie and Ice Cream" Mom said laughing and suddenly I remembered the name Corey Jansen.

"cookie!!" He yelled.

"Ice Cream!!!" I yelled back.

"i remeber now we used to live next door to each other in canada we used to go on trips every month i remember that time we went to China!" Corey said.

"hey me too" Mom said giggling.

"you guys ran around the place trying to speak Chinese it was adorable!" Dad said.

Desire had a certain look on his face I was confused about. But I knew I didn't like it.

Hey!!! Isn't it crazy that Corey and Danya are childhood bestfriends? But isn't that a cute reunion?

But did my Teddy Bears miss me? * yes! * awe thank you. I loved this chapter! But yet again we have a special guess.

* pulls Corey on the stage *

Me:How does it feel to find your bestfriend?

Corey:it is amazing we have so many great memories.

Me:so why tell Danya to stay away from Desire?

* Corey tenses and starts to panic *

Corey: I-I would rather n-not s-say.

Me: Ok guys.....Um....Goodbye.

* the crowd claps and the curtains close *

-GabeOut