Chapter Eight

Desire claimed he had to leave I was saddened but we departed with a hug. After he left Dad, Mom, Corey, And I went to Corey's house.

As soon as we walked in Mrs.Jansen hugged us tightly.

"oh my gosh Danya!" Mr. Jansen yelled.

Then Corey's 2 brothers ran downstairs and hugged us. Then his 3 sisters ran down.

"DANYA'!!" They screamed.

We had a reunion and sat down in the living room. The parents went in the backyard.

"look at you Danya" Devin said.

"thanks" I said.

"have a boyfriend?" Shelly asked.

Before I could answer my phone rang and I quickly answered.

"yes Dema?" I asked.

"where are you?" He asked.

"uh...Corey's house" I said.

"I'll be there in 15 minutes ok?" He asked and I nodded.

"well ok but I am not dressed" I said looking down at what I had on.

"it is alright RB it is a lazy day at my house anyway" Then we hung up.

I started to panic.

"what?" Corey asked.

"Dema coming 15 minutes!!!" I said.

"come on! we wear the same size just keep on the shoes" He took my hand and led me to his room.

"ok...you already showered so....sit" He ordered. He walked into his walk in closet and was in there for 15 minutes.

"you do know he said it was a lazy day right?" I asked.

"and I am looking for lazy clothes"

That is why I love Corey. He is always prepared for anything. Then he threw out Black basketball shorts and a rainbow wife beater.

I quickly dressed and looked in the mirror.

"honey these shorts are tight" I said.

"yeah I know! Go get you some Dema" He said in russian and I giggled. I put back on my White Vans and sat on the bed. Corey came behind me and braided my hair in a crown.

I heard a horn blare and I knew who it was.

"i will call" I said and Corey hugged me. Then I ran to the backyard.

"guys I am leaving I will be home tonight!" I said. And they nodded all 4 of them hugged me.

I ran to Dema's car and jumped in. And gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.

"hey Sweetie" I greeted.

"what's up?" He greeted. I just sat back until we arrived at his house. When we arrived I smelled food on the grill. I looked at him with a playful glare.

"Dema!" I said and he ran in the house and I followed.

Ok we all here already know I want Dema as a boyfriend. I like him alot!

He ran into the backyard and his family smiled at me.

"hello Danya" Dema Sr greeted.

"hello Sir" I said and he went back to cooking.

"Danya my man!" Gemni greeted. I hugged him and smiled.

"hey" I said. Dema grabbed me and hugged me in a mock protective manner.

"get off of my date!" He said.

"awe Dema" Gemni said and wagged his tounge out at me. I did it back and Dema stepped back.

He slapped a hand on his chest.

"fine! You cheat on me in my face" He said in a dramatic tone and stomped to his room. I ran after him yelling his name. I found him in his room fake crying.

"don't you love me?" He asked and I nodded.

"sweetheart yes" I said pretending to wipe tears away.

"then why?" He asked.

I sat beside him.

"honey I am sorry!" I said. Then we burst out laughing at our crazy selves. We laid next to each other.

We looked up at the same time and our lips connected. I swear I melted. We pulled away and looked at each other.

No one said anything we just stared at each other. He ran his fingers over my face.

"beautiful" he whispered and crashed his lips to mine. I moaned and wrapped my arms around his neck kissing back. He pulled me on his lap and I put a leg on each side of him.

Our lips molded together in a never ending kiss. Then I felt him nibbing on my lower lip demanding entrance. I parted my lips slightly and he shoved his tounge in my mouth.

I started grinding on him pressing our erections together. He let out a throaty groan while I moaned. He grabbed my hips and made me grind harder.

He stopped kissing me and moved down to my neck sucking on my neck.

"mmm Dema" I whispered in pleasure. He grabbed my ass and made me ground harder.

"fuck Danya!" He groaned. And rolled us over so he was on top. He continued to suck on my neck and I ran my up his shirt to feel on his stomach. God he has a hard eight pack!

"mm Dema" I purred. He sat up and pulled his shirt over his head and crouched back on top of me. He took off my wife beater and started placing kisses on my nipples.

"aahh!!!" I moaned.

He sucked one into his mouth and I screamed in pleasure making him cover my mouth. He took my to wonderland in pleasure.

"hey g-" We scrambled to get up I covered myself and watched Gemni and Tryna stare at us in shock but Tryna had disgust in it.

"big boy!" Gemni said smiling and winking. Dema winked back and I slapped him in his arm.

"ouch!" I put on my wifebeater and ran past them. I walked 3 blocks home. God! I practically fucked Dema! That was...My first kiss.

How do you guys like that?! Ooh...Dema and Danya getting naughty!!

Oh double update. I like this.

Vote , Comment. Thanks.

-GabeOut