Chapter Two

I was so excited to go to school for the first time ever.

When my annoying alarm went off I literally jumped up and dashed to the bathroom. I put like the whole bottle of liquid soap on my washcloth. I got out brushed my teeth like 12 times and walked back into my bedroom.

I got dressed and looked to the bathroom examining myself. Damn, I look good.

I had on a black leather jacket. A red long sleeved plaid shirt. Light blue mixed with white skin tight jeans. And Timberland boots. My hairs was up in a styled messy bun.

I ran downstairs, my Dad was getting ready for work and Mom was fixing his tie.

"alright bye guys" I said and they turned to me smiling.

"bye" I ran out and jumped in my car. I pulled up to the school and I felt really antsy all of a sudden.

I got out my car and walked in the building instantly running into Desire and that guy.

"oh hi Daniel" Desire greeted.

"hey" I said that guy was looking at me intensly trying to say something with his eyes but I couldn't understand so I shrugged it off.

"this is Corey" He said and I nodded.

"hey" We said.

We began walking and Desire began talking a mile a minute and I was elsewhere.

"Danya!" I heard that familiar voice call.

I turned to see Dema,Dima,And Mikhale.

Dema stood in front me in all of his sexiness.

"hey" I greeted and the muscular guys smiled at me.

"hey what's up?" He asked and I shrugged.

"really bored" I said.

"awe I'll make it better" He teased.causing us to laugh.

"oh Danya the idiot forgot to ask your number" Dima said

"oh here you go" I took his phone out of his pocket and pressed the unlock button.

"galaxy S4 isn't that a little too expensive?"  I teased getting chuckles from them.

"what phone do you have?" Mikhale asked. I called my phone from his and pulled out my ringing Galaxy S4.

"now isn't that a little to expensive?" He teased.

"nah I'm rich boo" I said.

"me too"

"ok then I'll lighten up your day sit with us at lunch" Dema said in a dramatic tone.

"oh please" I said

"see you then" And he walked off.

I was sitting in my class antsy the whole time. Finally when that bell rang i darted out the door.

I walked into the cafeteria searching for Dema and I found him.

I walked over to them and sat down.

"hey" They said in unison.

"hey" I said

"oh yeah Danya it's a party tomorrow I want you to come" Dema said and I nodded.

"oh alright" I said

The rest of lunch was fine and we talked a little getting to know the basics of each other.

"alright Danya we have football practice don't forget about the party" Dima said and I nodded.

A party.....With the three hottest guys in this school.

I have to go shopping.

SOOOO.... What did my beautiful Teddy Bears think about this chapter?

Yeah boring I know but.....Next chapter is going to be awesome (opera voice)

Oh and if you want I'll update twice today because....I won't be able to update in like.....A while.

Comment , Vote , Or write on my message board.

Stay fluffy my Teddy Bears.

-GabeOut <3