Graduation

*huge time jump. I know*

Today was the day. Graduation day. I wrote to dad telling him he should come he could even bring Coraline and Langston. But no reply was giving. I did tell him about the love potion but either he never got the letters or he didn't care anymore. We were all in the great all in anticipation parents were already out waiting on the lawn. Everyone looked so official and sophisticated in there graduating robes. There not too different form the normal ones but still different. Each house chose a valedictorian. For Ravenclaw we chose Katie Martin, Slyhterin chose Narrcissa Black, Hufflepuff chose Clark Bagging and Gryffindor chose Lily. I read through her speech and it was impeccable. "You all have no idea how incredibly proud myself and the staff are of your year. With everything going on in the world it is truly a astonishing achievement a lot of you have made it out to graduate. You house head will lead you out the to lawn. We will begin with a few words from me. Then the house head will give a speech then our house valedictorians and then the graduates of the respected house" Dumble walked us through. We've been practicing for weeks now. "First will be Gryffindor, then Hufflepuff,following with Ravenclaw finishing off with Slytherin". I sighed knowing that this would be the last time I'd be the the great hall of Hogwarts. I remember the first day like it was yesterday. I met to beautiful red haired girls and whom I thought a lovely black haired boy who turned out to be rude and arrogant but two outta three so meh. We all walked out on the lawn. The coward clapping for us. I kept looking into the coward to see dad but nothing. I felt my heart break. Maybe I shouldn't have metalled. I should have left we'll be alone. But life must go on. I wiped away any tears that were going to fall and kept walking. Dumbledore welcomed the guest and made his  speech. Then introduced Professor Mcgnagall and Lily. Her speech was even better then I had remember. "I will call your names in alphabetical order and you will come up and accept the diploma. " Mcgnagall said she was going through names then the first was James Potter" she smiled he walked up. Everyone clapped. Then some more names "Lily Evens" she went up more names "Peter Pettigrew" a lot bunch of names "Remus Lupin" he walked up nervously I install smiled when he looked over at me feeling all warm and tingly. "Sirius Black" I heard James cheer I looked into the coward to see his family. I already knew they were only there for Narcissa her being Sirius' cousin and all didn't clap for him but Regulas clapped but then was scolded by his mother. I cheered just like James did getting a few odd looks but I didn't care "I did it and all you said I wouldn't" he chanted then jumped off the stage. Once gryffindors were over they moved into Hufflepuff again lovely speech's from Madam Sprout and Clark then was Ravenclaw. Katie gave a wonderful speech reliving all the days of Hogwarts. Names were going quickly since there weren't too many Ravenclaw in this year but once Flickwhit got to my nameI froze a bit "Anika Course" I regathered myself and walked on to stage shaking his and the other house heads hands accepting the diploma from Dumbledore. I walked of and took my seat.  Narrcissa gave a good but dark speech and then all slytherin were graduated. "Now for awards. We have awards for top student in every class and quidditch player from any house." Each teacher gave out the awards lIly got a lot Professor Slughorn was next "The potions awards goes to Severus Snape" he announced early all clapped. As much as I hated him he deserved it he also got the award for Dada. Then it was Care of creatures "This award goes to the only student that was never afraid of any of the wonderful creatures. Miss Anika Course" the Marauders and Lily clapped an cheered. I walk up and accept my awards "Thank you Professor" I smile and then take my seat again. The last award to be given was for the best quidditch played James and Sirius were in the edge of there seats. "James Potter. Our gryffindor Seeker" Madam Hhoch announced. He jumped with joy cheering for himself.

Once all the festivities were over it was mingling time. I stayed close with Remus. "I can't believe this is out last here" he relives "I know it's so crazy. I mean four years ago Lily and I couldn't stand you four and now look. Sirius is like a brother to me, Lily and James are dating and so are we." I say taking his hand. We meet up with his parents "I'm so proud of you both" Hope says hugging us "Where are your parents Anika" Mr. Lupin asks "Well my mother passed away a few years ago and my father I really don't knon. I don't think he came" I explain "Oh well I'm sorry" Hope responds hugging me again I nod.