Platform 9and3/4 (Editted)

Sixth Year...

I was standing on the platform with my dad and our close family friend Coraline waiting for the Hogwarts Express. This was to be a new year just like any other. I would spend the summer with my parents having a grand time before I left for school again. Owling my friends talking about the time I was shaving hearing about their fun times. But all that changed July 7 1977, just barley two weeks after school ended my mum died of consumption. Something my parents didn't tell me well with as at school was that she was very sick but didn't want me worrying. It broke my dad into pieces. I've never seen him so hurt. Her death also gravely impacted me. I never wrote to my friends. I got messages but never really read any. I was so torn with what happened. Coraline came to live with us after the news got out. The three of them were all close even though my mum and dad were muggle-born Gryffindors and Coraline is a pure blood gryffindor same house but very different blood.

"Annika you should probably board the train" my dad told me snapping me out of my thoughts "Yeah you're right. Goodbye dad. Bye Coraline" I hugged them both. "Remember write hone please" dad said tears staring to form "I will I promise" I reassure him. "Good bye" dad gave me one last hug before I went and boarded the train. I went looking for my friends Lily, Severus and Marlene. I saw a couple Slytherin's around a compartment and guessed that where they were. "Get lost Malfoy" I say walking closer "Oh looks it's the mudblood's daughter" Narcissa smiles rudely at me "shove off Black" I literally shove her out of the way. but Malfoy grips my arm pulling me back causing Marlene to stand up "careful what you say" then he pushes me into a seat next to Sev and leaves. "Annoying git" I huffs getting up and moving next to Marlene to give her a hug then Lily. The train starts moving and we all continue a normal conversation. I took out my fovourtie book at the moment. Beauty and the beast. I was my mum's favourite. She always said it reminded her of her and dad. After a bit of listening to their conversation the famous Marauders come by. "Hello Lily-flower" James leaning against the door frame smiling. Lily rolls her eyes,  Sev scoffs, I just ignored them getting into my book, Marlene giggled. "What do you want potter" Lily asked rudely "To take a lovely lady on a date"he flirted "try again later" she shoots back. I look up finally and see Remus Lupin looking at my book. "What's wrong Remus" I ask "Oh umm what's the book called" he asked nervously "Beauty and the beast" I reply he just nods. "Is there anything else you four need" Lily says clearly upset. "Fine we'll leave you be" James sighs and they all leave. "Will he ever give up" Lily asks "Nope" Marlene replies. "So Anika what did you do this summer. I wrote you but never answered" Marlene asked "Oh Umm we were really busy" I reply shortly "I gathered that but like with what" she added. I sighed and closed  by y book "Sev could you close the door" I ask him. He nods and closes it completely. "Anika what happened" Lily asked "Over the summer my mum died" I cried Marlene immediately pulled me into a hug.  Lily came over and sat with us and hugged me. "I'm so sorry Anika" Sev say to me. I nod still crying into Marlenes shoulder.

Remus' Pov
Well the boys were making jokes and planning this years pranks I couldn't help but hear a girl crying. I told them I'd be right back and went to find her. I followed the sound to the girls and Severus' compartment. Anika was being  hugged by Lily and Marlene crying into Marlenes shoulder. I felt really bad and wondered what happened.