Forgivness

After a few hours dad knocks on my door. "Go away" I tell "We on the way to the theatre also Minx is waiting outside the door" he tells me "I'll let her in once you leave" I snap I hear him sigh then a few money's meter the front door closes. I unlock my door and let Minx the family cat in. "Hi sweetie" I pet her. I walk into what was the guest to see it being turned into a nursery "She's invading my home" I look around the room and open a few cabinets and in one of them see powdered moonstone. I shrug it off thinking to probably to make something for the baby And walkout to the kitchen and fix some dinner for myself. The house was now decorated with blue and silver instead of green and red which was always my mom favourite colour scheme for the holidays but I guess Coraline like blue and sliver" I sigh and take my diner to the living room turning on the tv. I chose a random Christmas movie and eat. Eventually I end fall up falling asleep.

I woke up the next morning with a blanket over me and the smell of pancakes in the air. Minx was sleeping on the table. My dinner plate was gone. I slow sat up and Stretched. I got up and walked I tot he kitchen "Good morning dear" Coraline pipped I smiled at her getting down a glass for some milk not in the mood to talk I was still mad. "You know your father didn't enjoy the play he was thinking about you" he tells me I nod barley caring "You know you were such a nice girl. Always friendly never yelled at her parents" I started getting a bit confused "now look at you. You become friends with those insufferable people getting a boyfriend and you turn to hate your father" she lectures me "I don't hate dad.  I hate you. Your invading my home and family" I say to her "This isn't your family anymore dear. Your mother is dead and your father loves me. Your about to be 18 soon and then you'll move out and it'll just be my family. Me, you father and our darling baby" she spit. "Go to hell" i sneer "Oh then I'll be with your whore a mother" I get up to slap her but to grips my wrist "I thought you were her friend" I say "No I was your father's friend. I loved him from day one but she got in the way. Not too many people liked muggleborns so most of them became friends. I was nice and sweet to her and gene told her about my little crush but she went and said yes to him." She explained. We hear dad coming down the stairs "Now be a good girl and set the table and apologize for being a brat last night" she let go of the wrist as dad came in "Oh good morning Anika" dad said I look at Coraline and she's giving me a look to apologize "I'm sorry about last night dad" I say sorta of meaning "Don't worry dear I'm just glad your not mad anymore" we hug "I'm gonna set the table" I say grabbing the plate from the cabinet. I turn to look over and see dad giving Coraline a kiss I rolled my eyes and got utensils. I hated this.