Apology Gifts and Confrontations

I woke face down on my desk, with a blanket draped over me. "What the" i mutter then Pandora walks in "Oh good your awake," she smiles "What happened" I asked "Well you came in, a mood and said you need to get your work done. When I came in your were passed out. I didn't want to wake you so I just put a blanket around you" she smiles. Pandora has always been like an older sister to me. "Thanks Pandora" I say getting up. "Get ready quickly, breakfast is soon, also some Gryffindor dropped this of" she handed me a box of chocolates and a note "Oh who" I questioned taking bout a sort and skirt to out in "I don't know his name. He hangs around potter a lot though. Huge scar on his face" I immediately know who she talking about "They probably poisoned, not for my death but for some prank" I leave the chocolates on my desk. And go to the washroom to finish getting ready. Before I go for breakfast I get a bit curious and look at the note. It was signed by him.

Dear, Anika
I'm sorry about the library. I didn't mean to upset you. The words I said came out in the wrong way. Besides it wasn't any of my business to know why you were crying. My parents sent me this box last mail day and I hadn't opened it yet, so I decided to give it to you (just so you know. I really like my chocolates  especially these ones). I get what I did and I obviously don't accept you into be my friend but I hope you can forgive me
Remus Lupin

I open the box and it looks untouched. I know it's morning but I take a price out and eat it. They taste amazing. I began my way down to great hall. Deciding. To forgive Lupin he went threw the trouble of apologizing none of the other Marauders would have done that. Before I go to Ravenclaw table I hug Lily, Marlene and Alice. Arthur asks how I am and I tell him I was fine. As I walk to my table. I look over and Remus is looking t me  I faintly smile and then turn away

Remus's Pov
She smiled at me. SHE SMILED AT ME. Thank Merlin she forgives me. I'd never tell the guys this especially after what happened yesterday with Sev but over the years I developed a small crush on Anika. I mean come on she's one of the smartest witches in our year. The best at Care of creature class. She's adores those creature even the one that most find scary. She such a caring person and is very loyal just the fact she put her wand to James's neck for Severus proves that. Not to mention shes beautiful. I was so happy when Slughorn made us partners and after her and Sirius had to switch in Muggle studies. I hated myself after making her cry in the library. "Why are you grinning" James asks me taking a bite of his toast "No reason" I say looking back at my food "Hey after class do you think we could dig in to that box of chocolates you got the other day, you promised" Sirius asks me "No I don't have them anymore" I tell them "Why not" "I gave them to Anika. As an apology gift" I say they all gap "You have a crush on Anika Course" James says surprised "when did I say I liked her like that" I say slightly nervous "Those were your favourite chocolates. It hard enough to get you to give us some and we're your best friends. The fact you gave her the entire box just proves it" James explains "I made her cry. I was insensitive. I was trying to be nice" I explain "Just admit it Moony you like Anika" Sirius pokes fun at me "What id I do" I cross my arm "Aww. Little Moony's got a crush" Sirius actually now pokes me. "Why do you even" Peter asks"She's smart, kind, beautiful" I list "Kind? She pointed her wand at James" Peter argued. What his problem? "We were making fun of her friend. She was sticking up for him and also Lily after what James does to her" I smirk saying the last bit "Shut it" James kicks me under the table.