Job Posistion

Three years later...
Faith was turning 3 today. Remus is struggling looking for a job and so am I. With us having a baby and Remus being a werewolf isn't good. All of the pictures of Sirius were taking down. I secretly kept a couple I knew held such dear memories but Remus burned or buried a lot of them before I could get to them. I was about to light the candles on the cake when there was a knock at the door. I took of my apron and went over smiling at my daughter gettigg by a piggy back ride from her dad. When I opened the door it was Professor Dumbledore and Professor Flickwhit. "professors what do we owe this pleasure" I say gesturing them to enter. Remus stoped playing with Faith when we saw his old professors. "Why hello there" Flickwhit said going over to Faith. "Here please sit down" I say leading them to the couches. "It's good to see you three are well" Dumbledore says "Yes very. We celebrating Faith third today" I say "Oh well this won't take long...Mummy I want cake" Faith cut of Dumbledore pout ring towards the kitchen "Could we do the cake and then we can talk" I ask "Of course" he smiled warmly. I stand up and get the candles lit "Ready" I ask Remus has the lights out and starts singing well I bring the cake out holding his daughter up. Once we stopped signing Faith blows out her candles drool spilling down her chin. "Did you make a wish darling" Remus asks she nods. I set the cake down and get a peice cut and give it to her. "So professor what's doing you need" I ask sitting back down "Well Professor Kettleburn is retiring early with his remaining limbs. And asked if his favourite student could replace him" my jaw dropped "Me a professor at Hogwarts" I say shocked "Why yes. You were the only student not scared of the creatures. You even ened up married to one" he gestured towards Remus "That's Fair" Remus shrugs. "I would be honoured sir. But what about Faith" I ask not wanting to kiss my daughter growing up "You of course be allowed to come back home during breaks and you can think about it just let me know before the school year starts." "We will sir. And thank again for this opportunity. Would you like to stay for cake" I ask "Why please" he smiles.