Dentention

Anika's Pov
Once dinner was over I made my way to muggle studies classroom for mine and Remus's detention. On the way he caught up with me "hey again" he smiled "Hi" I say back. We walk in pretty much silence feeling quite always about everything that happened today. Just as Malfoy and some other Slytherins approach us "Well look at that. Are you two heading of for your detention date" Lucius smirks "Shove off Malfoy" I say walking around them Remus does the same "Oh good. I wasn't sure if you'd make it. Take a seat. I have a staff meeting so you'll sit here for an hour and I will lock the door. Don't try and leave or you'll get even more" Bunting leaves and Remus and I take our seats. "So what do we do" He asks "I've got work to do from the other day so you can do what ever you want" I say taking out my transfiguration work. "What did we do that this class" I ask him "Vanishing" he replied "Ok. Thanks" I smiled at him. The work wasn't terribly hard.

After an house Bunting came back and let us out. "That wasn't as bad as I thought it would be" Remus said "What do you mean" I ask "Normally detention with other teachers is just do what you want" he responds "ok we'll see ya later" I wave goodbye and go to Ravenclaw tower.