Insensitive Gits

Anika's Pov
I can't believe Remus just came and said that. I left the library in tears. One my way to the tower Marlene caught me in the hallway, tears in my eyes "Anika, what happened" she asked "Lupin. Is an insensitive git" I cry "Well there's the insensitive git now" Marlene mocks pointing "Come on let's get out fo here."

*at gryffindor tower*

Marlene had brought me to her,Alice, Lily and Dorcas's room. Dorcas wasn't there neither was Lily but Alice was and she was sitting with me and Marlene well I cried. "I cannot believe him. That Potter is such an insensitive arrogant rude git" Lily came in yelling with an angry look on her face but softened when she saw me. She ran over and kelt "What happened" she asked me "Lupin. We were studying in the library peacefully and he decided to just come out and ask why I was crying on the train. What happened with potter this time" I sigh wiping my tears away. Lily stands up and tells us "He made fun of Sev again. They've got this stupid nickname for him. Snivellus. Like come on. He the nicest slytherin there is. He's not even close to being friends with Malfoy and the others. Why must he bully him. He's done nothing to hurt him" "Expect being friend with you. Everyone knows James is hopelessly in love with you Lily" I say standing up checking my mascara "Well there no way I'm dating that jerk." She says final. "And we have to be partners with those git for the rest of term" I sigh "I forgot" Lily face polenta onto her bed. "I should get going. Do you guys have my work" I ask "On the desk" Lily points still on the bed "thanks See you at dinner" I wave goodbye leaving the tower. Getting a couple stares from the Gryffindor in the common room.
On my way to Ravenclaw tower, I saw the Marauders in idling Remus with Sev. They were laughing Sev wasn't. I was done with these boys. I go over and push James away point my wand at him "Apologize to him" I say in a warring tone "What why. He's a snake" Jane replies looking on me. I press my wand to his neck "Why cause he has a relationship with Lily and you don't" i sneer lowering my wand "Leave him and Lily alone, potter" I take Severus's hand a drag him away. "Thanks, Anika" Sev says once we're far away "Don't mention it Sev. Your my friend and I hate those guys. All of them" I tell him "Why weren't you in charms" he asked. "I didn't feel very well Mcgnagall excused me from my last classes of the day" I half lie "Alright, well thanks again. See you in Potions" he waves "Bye Sev" I walk away.