Date Disaster

Anika's Pov
I was sitting in the gryffindor common room, helping Alice with the potions homework. Lily was somewhere with Marlene. The room was quite peaceful. The Marauders were no where to be seen. Lily was able to switch potion partners now she's with Amos Diggory but with that James and Snape are partners. So I then went to Slughorn and asked if I could be with James because of what happened at the lake. He told he liked me and Remus together but he switched it some Sev was with Narssica and James was with Malfoy. Diffently not a great first class with the new pairings but they were able to get it done. Lily works well with Amos. Narssica and Sev look to be getting along and well Malfoy and James are kind of just there and argue. Over the couple days Remus and I started getting back to normal. I guess I was just mad and that I lost a really close friend.

Alice was just finishing up her work when the Marauders came in "Hey girls" Sirius says sitting down neither of us responded. I forgave Remus not the other Lily forgave none of them nor did Marlene and Alice. Then Lily came in "Is everything ok" I ask her "Sev wants nothing to do with me. He's starting to hang out a lot with Malfoy and Narcissa and the other stuck up Slytherin's." She told me "Shouldn't you be at the lake" she asked "Not for another hour. It's not till 2" I tell her "Umm it's quarter past 3" Remus says look at his watch "What. But the clocks says 1" I say pouting up "Oh yeah that clock hasn't been working lately no one ever remembers to tell Mcgnagall about" Srius says "Crap i gotta go" I just leave my bag and book there and race to the lake.

Remus' Pov
"What is she late for" I ask Lily and Alice "A date with Christopher Wood" Lily says smiling. My heart breaks. I can't believe she's on a date with Christopher Wood.  "I'm gonna go lay down see ya later" I say going to our room. I honestly feel like crying. James comes in a bit later "Is everything ok Moony" he asks "Yeah just stressed out with the full moon approaching. I'm probably gonna end up missing the Halloween party since it's the day after the moon" I lie "Come on I know your lying. Your upset about Anika" he says I nod. "Why is she going out with Wood. He's Quidditch obsessed" I say "Yeah, but Wood at least every gryffindor girl fawns over him" James tells me

Anika's Pov
I race my way to the lake. I see Chris and Isabella. Another gryffindor. There talking and laughing. My eyes start to well up. I guess it's my fault for being late but he could have come looking for me instead of going and getting with some other girl. I start my way back to gryffindor tower to get my things. I realized when I got there I can't get in. So I stand and wait for someone to either come out or go in. I was standing there for a good 5 minutes till I hear laughing. I look up to see Chris and Isabella "What are you doing here" Chris snaps at me "Trying to get in. My things are in there" I snap just then the door opens. The Marauders come out "Oh hey. How was the date" Siuirs makes eyebrows at Chris and I " There was no date. He's a complete git" I say going in "Oh I'm the git. You stood me up" he argue "No I didn't. I was here thinking it was 1 becuase no is responsible enough to tell Mcgnagall your flipping clock is broken. You could have easily gone looking for me but no you decided to go to the bed thappenes to be this gryffindor slut" I yell. At this potion everyone is starring at us "Your not even meant to be in here" Chris yells "As long as I'm accompanied by a gryffindor and it's not past curfew. I'm welcome." I go over and grab my bag storming out.