Tratior

(Heads up this is a bit all over the place)

Right now everything is different. Remus and I have been sneaking to there house with Sirius and Faith via flu powder. It was Halloween night and it was storming. Remus and I staid home tonight with Faith well Sirius and Peter checked in on the potters. When he was born we learned of the proficiency. Which broke James and Lily's heart. It broke mine too. This little baby would be the one to save the world. Dumbeldore told me and Remus to stay away with Faith but obviously we didn't listen. I don't think we ever listen to Dumbledore. Tonight was different Remus was exhausted and so I was Faith is an angle during the day barley cries but she's screams once we try and sleep. Faith and Remus were in the living room well I made tea. I was so much trouble staying awake. I was pouring the water into the pot when Remus called my name. I walked into the room and saw Professor Flickwhit "Professor what are you doing here" I ask "I have so bad news" he says leading us into our living room. Remus handed me Faith "Is this the little wolf" Professor smile wiggling his finger "Yes it is. Faith Lupin" I say bending down letting him see her "Precious" he smile enchanting a little eagle toys handing it to her this made me smile "What's wrong Professor" Remus asked seriously "The dark lord got into godrick hallow" he spoke my heart dropped "What happened. Are the potters ok" I ask getting flustered. Flickwhit sighed taking off his glasses my eyes begin to water Remus took Faith from me "Sirius Black sold out them out. Lily and James are dead. Hagrid and Dumbledore are taking baby Harry to Lily's sister". I stood up upset "The women hated her own sister for being a witch. Imagine what she's do to him. I'm his godmother. Why didn't I get him that literally why I was made godmother" I tell "Dumbledore is placing an enchantment. He's safe as long as he's with family  his blood" professor explained trying to calm me down. "Where's Peter" I asked wiping the tears away he sighed again "Along with seeing out the potter. We believe Sirius killed Peter to cover his tracks. Sirius was found at the house and nothing but Peter's finger" I looked back at Remus "Sirius Black killed our best friends" he asked "I'm sorry" I couldn't handle this anymore "Wait a minutes Harry is perfectly fine but his parents are dead. I don't think the dark lord is sparing a child especially the one who can kill him" Remus questions "This is why your wo need to let people finish." Professor scolded us "Harry vanquished the dark lord giving himself a scar" he added "What's going to happen" I ask "The world should go back to normal. I'm sorry all this is coming out of no where" Professor tells us "No thank you I think it's be worse if we had to read about our friends being dead" I smile. Professor Flickwhit saris for some tea the three of just talking but after that he left and both Remus and I just broke down. The people we've been friends with since 11 years old are all dead "Your the last Marauder" I say crying in his arms "Don't even mention it" he cried. "I'm going to but Faith down for sleep ok" I tell him he nods taking the cups into the kitchen. I lay Faith into her crib rocking it "Please don't cry tonight little one. Mummy and daddy will be doing enough of that" I say I didn't even have to read of sing to her and she's asleep. I slowly start to make my way downstairs when I here a thin and glass shattering. I ran the rest of the way to see Remus, his hands bloodied and a picture on the ground "The hell is wrong with you" I say placing my hand on his shoulder "He killed them. We trusted him. They trusted him with their child. We nearly did. He's a murderer" Remus shouts looking down at the picture of the four of them talking about Sirius "Love please calm down. The baby" I say he breaks down in tears again "I loved him" he cried "I know you did. I did too" I high him from behind "Come on let's get you cleaned up" I say bringing him to the kitchen  telling him to wash his hands well I get the badges "I love you" he says as I wrap his hands "I love you too" I say back giving him a kiss. After we clean up the mess we both head of to bed. Crying out sleeve to sleep.