Favourite Teacher

Time jump to middle of School year 1987

Right now my third year class was writing an exam for end of term in Mcgnagall's class room since it was storming outside. Once class was over one student staid behind "Miss.Tonks how can I help you" I asked her "could I stay here for a bit" she asked "Yes of course. Is everything ok" I asked getting up she barley nodded "Alright but if you need to talk. I always be here. Anything you say will stay in these four walls" I placed my hand on her shoulder reassuringly "Well Dylan Travers gave me this" she pulled up a paper from her note book handing it to me. "Disappointment pure blood" "I will talk to him but if you'd meant I won't tell Dumbeldore" she smiled "Thank you Madam Lupin. This is why your my favourite teacher" that made me feel really happy. We took a seat. I was grading some papers for Snape when Tonks took a picture off my desk "Is this your daughter and husband" she asked holding up the picture. I smiled. It was taking just a few days before this school years started. I nodded "What's her name" she asked curiously "Faith. She's 7" I tell her "and him" she pointed at Remus. "Remus Lupin. We met here at Hogwarts" after a bit she left for her next classes. Just before she did she asked "Do you think I'll be successful even with my blood status" I stood up and walked over to her "Yes Nymphadora. Trust me your blood has nothing to do with success. I'm born from two muggle-borns and received many notes like these. And look at me. I'm married, have a beautiful daughter and a great job with respect from my students and colleagues. I'm sure you will be just as successful possibly even more" I explained she smiled brightly and gave me a hug. I smiled. Even though I'm not supposed to. She is one of my favourite students.