Chapter 20

<Regan Henson POV>

"I'll drop you off today." Damion said grabbing his keys from the side table by the front door.

Confused, I asked, "Why?"

Damion was usually too busy to drive me anywhere. Busy with school or work, so it was unusual.

"Somethings not right and I want to catch it before it goes wrong." He said, shrugging off the idea for me.

"So I don't have to go to school?" I asked hoping he would say 'yes'.

He laughed loudly, "No, you can't get out of it."

Sighing I got in his car. I was still feeling angry from when Damion got me from school, so I didn't want to go.

As drove me to school, "Hey." He said, making me stop as I was half way out of the car, "What?" I asked.

"Call me if you feel like you're gonna have a panic attack ok? Not just the other day, anyday Regan." He told me and I nodded.

Getting out of the car fully I walked towards the school and Jessie came up to me, "Hey Regan." He greeted me.

"Hi Jessie." I greeted him.

"Where did you go yesterday? You totally dipped after the first period." He asked, looking at me confused.

Deciding to be honest I said, "I had a panic attack and called my brother."

Jessie looked a little shocked, "Are you alright now? What happened?" He asked quickly, slightly panicked.

Lightly I shook my head, "I'm fine and it doesn't matter anymore."

Still, he pushed, "A panic attack is kinda a big thing, did something trigger it?" Jessie asked, still worried.

"Jessie, I'm fine! It's alright." I said, laughing a bit but he still seemed so worried for me.

I wasn't...my mind was fucking pissed but what good will that do for me if I tell him that? Nothing.

Before we knew it, class started and I acted normal. Not trying to talk to Adam or get him to talk to me.

Around lunch time Wednesday came up to me, "Hey, Jessie told me you had a panic attack, are you alright? Did something happen?" She asked and I only got angrier.

Why was it everyone's business if I broke down? If I break down I break down, why does everyone need to know!

"I'm alright Wednesday, just a little breakdown." I told her and she nodded slowly, not seeming convinced.

"Do you wanna sit with us?" She offered, her thumb pointing to the direction of the cafeteria but I shook my head.

Honestly the idea of food was making me sick, but I tried not to show it, "Maybe tomorrow, I'm not really hungry today." I explained to her.

Quietly she nodded, "Alright, you can talk to us if you need to, remember that." She said and I nodded, not really believing it.

"I know Wednesday." I still said anyway, wanting to ease her mind a little bit.

She walked away and I was left with myself in the hallway. Deciding to go to my locker, I did so and only got angrier.

Aiden and Wyatt were at the end of the hall at Wyatt's locker.

Fuck you Wyatt. I hope you die a painful death.

Wyatt seemed to notice me and seemed to hurry up at his locker. Quickly Aiden caught on and looked to see me staring at them.