Chapter 1

<Regan Henson POV>

     "Which one should we get?" Wyatt asked, looking at me before looking back at the shelf of Pocky.

     "All of them!" I said grabbing all the flavors on the shelf.

     "No! Only 3." Wyatt's mom said looking at us while she picked out some items.

     Wyatt laughed and helped me put them away, "Ok, chocolate, strawberry and..." He said holding the 2 boxes.

     "Mint." I finished grabbing the box from the shelf.

     "Bleh-" Wyatt said, making a fake gagging noise.

     "Did you guys choose?" Wyatt's mom said coming to us, and we nodded.

     "Oo Mint." She said, smiling at the box and grabbed another one for herself. Once again Wyatt made a gagging noise.

     "I don't know how you're my child, you always loved mint things when I was pregnant with you. Maybe they gave me the wrong kid?" She said rubbing Wyatt's head.

     "We'll never know." Wyatt said shrugging and walking to the check out areas.

     Wyatt's mom paid as we waited for the bags of groceries, "I wanna swipe it." Wyatt said to his mom as she held her card.

     She shrugged and handed him the card while handing me the bags.

     When we got home Wyatt and I ran up stairs with the Pocky and landed on his bed, "Ok, so what should we do?" Wyatt asked, opening the Chocolate Pocky.

     "Oo! I wanna show you a new show I saw." I said. He nodded and got up to get his computer in the corner of this room.

     "What's it called?" He asked, breaking the Pocky in his mouth.

     "Dead To Me." I said, "On Netflix?" He asked and I nodded at his question.

     "What's it about?" He questioned leaning back on the headboard of his bed, still chewing on Pocky.

     "2 women met in a griefing cult thingy and they became friends." I explained.

     "Grieving." He said and I looked at him confused.

     "What?" I asked.

     "You said griefing, it's grieving." He said going into the search bar of Netflix to find the show I explained to him.

     "Same difference." I said sitting beside him.

     "No no, I'm correct here." He said finding the show and clicking on it.

     "Now shush." He said as the show started.

     Starting the show his mom walked in and saw us before smiling and walking out with a small, "Sorry."

     We watched the show for a while and chewed at the Pocky, "Ok, I can't feel my legs." Wyatt said taking the computer off his legs and closing it after a few episodes.

     "So?" I asked, waiting for his opinion.

     "It was kinda cool, have you finished it?" He asked, stretching his arms above him.

     "Yup, and I think you'll like it." I said and he nodded, "So now what?" He asked

     "Oh! I saw someone playing a game, wanna try?" He asked standing up but seemed to stumble back.

     "Sure, but what is it?" I asked sitting up and twisting my torso to crack my back from that uncomfortable position I was in.

     "It's called 'Pocky Game' basically we each hold one end of the Pocky and eat until the middle. If someone pulls away first the other gets the point. That's it." He said, shrugging.