Chapter 13

<Regan Henson POV>

"Can I help you?" I asked sarcastically, knowing Wednesday is staring at me.

She uncrossed her arms and clicked her tongue, "Has Aiden done anything yet?" She asked curiously.

Shaking my head I looked back at my notebook and checked if I did anything wrong. Surprisingly, I didn't.

"He's got something special in store for you then if he's waiting this long." She commented and it didn't help anything.

"Thanks Wednesday." I said closing the notebook and looked at her, "Did you hear? Someone new." I asked.

"Oh yeah I saw them, but I haven't spoken to them yet." She said and looked around, "Oh yeah, that's him." She said pointing to a kid in a green hoodie.

Nodding a bit I sighed, "What's his name?" I asked

"I have no idea, but he's kinda cute." She said, and I almost gagged...nope I gagged, "Ew." I said at her taste.

She shoved me and Jessie and came over, "What'd he do?" Jessie asked and I sat up, flabbergasted.

Shaking my head I looked at Jessie, "What's up with you?" I asked as Jessie chewed on a lollipop.

"Aiden's been acting weird." He said, looking for something among the school.

"What's new?" Wednesday asked sarcastically.

Jessie sighed, "I don't know, he seems more...happier? I think. Something's up." He ended as a cracking sound came out of the lollipop.

Wednesday looked confused, "It's that good?" She asked, "Well yeah, but there's something." Jessie explained.

"Jessie!" We heard someone yell and we all looked towards the sound.

The new kid with the green jacket came over to us, looking happy, "Hey Louie." Jessie said, smiling too.

"Louie?" Wednesday asked, shocked at the name.

Huey and Dewey came over and looked at the new kid, "Oh great a person." Dewey said, annoyed at a new person.

"Huey, Dewey, this is Louie." Jessie said, smirking at the other two.

Dewey's face looked so annoyed and angry, "What the absolute fuck!" Dewey yelled but Huey was excited!

"We're all here! Huey, Dewey, and Louie." Huey said

Louie smiled widely, "Woah! Really?" He asked Jessie and watched Jessie nodded at the question.

"I'm Huey!" Huey introduced happily to Louie, "And this is Dewey!" He said, also introducing Dewey to him.

"I hate you all." Dewey groaned, rubbing his face as Aiden came over to us, "What's with Dewey?" He asked.

Wednesday spoke, "Uh, we just found the last triplet."

Aiden's eyes went wide, "No way."

"Hi." Louie said, waving a bit awkwardly, "Holy shit, you're Louie?" He asked, wanting clarification.

Louie nodded and Aiden laughed, "Oh shit Dewey, look!" Dewey almost punched him but Huey held him back.

Jessie spoke up, "Hey Aiden, what's up with you?" He asked Aiden, taking the lollipop out of his mouth for a second.

"What do you mean?" Aiden asked, not mean, but curious and smiling at Jessie.