Chapter 2

<Regan Henson POV>

"Which one?" Wyatt asked, putting away his phone in his pocket.

"Cookies and Creme?" I suggested looking at him.

"Sure." He said grabbing it off the shelf and going to pay for it.

The cashier knew us, we were here just about everyday. Buying more and more Pocky.

We knew the system of the store. Who worked when and who wasn't around at specific times.

"Cookies and Creme this time." The cashier said scanning it and Wyatt handed them the money for the Pocky before walking out of the store with the box.

"Open says me." He said ripping the small band that held the box together.

"Open sesame." I corrected and he glared at me.

The whole way home he tried to open the foil packet and I just watched him struggle. How cruel of me.

Getting inside of the house we kicked off our shoes and went upstairs, "Open." He whined, handing me the packet.

Laughing a bit I grabbed scissors from his desk and cut the packet open before tossing him the packet.

"Sit." He said, patting the space next to him.

Sitting next to him he grabbed the Pocky and put it in his mouth, starting to eat it. Taking my hand I broke off the rest and ate it myself.

"Rude." He said, grabbing another one, "So what to do?" He said looking around his room.

"Monopoly?" He suggested, looking at me happily.

He was still playing that stupid game, "No." I said sternly and he pouted, "Lame." I heard him whisper.

Wyatt put another Pocky stick in his mouth as he kept looking around. Smiling at the stick I sat in front of him and bit the other end.

He also smiled and bit to the middle.

This same stupid game, we'd been playing it for the last 2 years. Somehow one of us would start and we would play until the box ran out.

We kissed and didn't pull away from the other. For the 2 years we've played this, we had gotten used to the feeling of kissing the other.

It didn't feel weird or awkward anymore, we just played to win. Feeling his tongue trying to get closer I let him.

Playing fair we basically swapped saliva, until he ran out of breath first, "Haha I win." I said falling back on the bed.

"Dang it, 1 to 0." He said holding the Pocky in his mouth, "I'm gonna win this time." He mumbled beyond the Pocky.

"You haven't won the last 2 games, you're gonna break your streak." I said, mockingly pouting at him.

"Oh shut up, I'm gonna win this one." He said, waiting for me to bite the other end.

Sitting up to face him I got the other end and kissed him after we ate the stick. He moved in closer and set his hand on my leg to keep himself up.

The kiss went on and I had to pull away panting at how long the kiss was, "Yes!" He said in victory, pulling back from me.

"1 to 1." He said smiling.

"Don't get too confident, it always starts out like this. Before you end in an inevitable demise." I said evilly.

"Strange kid you are." He said putting the sugar coated stick in his mouth.