Chapter 19

<Wyatt Knots POV>

"Hey." Aiden said and I smiled at him, "Hi." I said back happily.

Aiden just smiled while I got in his car. He had been driving me to school for a bit and it was fun for both of us.

"What?" I asked, looking at him while grabbing my seat belt to put into the correct place.

Lightly he shook his head, "Nothing, you just look nice." He said softly, his eyes seemed to shift over my face.

"I always look like this." I said looking down at my regular jacket. Everything on me seemed normal so what was different.

"Exactly." He said and I blew air into his face, "Drive." I said, trying not to jump in excitement at the compliment.

With a laugh he drove away from my house, my gut was telling me something was wrong though. Aiden had noticed after I started to rub my stomach.

"What's wrong?" He asked, "Does your stomach hurt? Are you gonna throw up? If you are, try to warn me a few seconds before." He said and I laughed.

"I just have a feeling." I told him and he looked confused, "What kind of feeling? Good? Bad?"

Thinking about it, I replied, "Bad. I can't tell what."

"Don't worry, it'll be fine. Alright?" He reassured with a soft smile and I couldn't help but smile back.

The feeling stayed, but I dismissed it. I was with Aiden, it would be alright.

While at school I guess I looked worried because Adam asked about it, "Hey, you doing alright? You look a bit sick." He said putting his hand to my forehead.

Taking his hand away I said, "Just a bad feeling, it's getting to me."

"Alright if you say so. Come on. Class." He said, bringing me to our next class with each other.

While in the class Adam and I would write on a page between us. Just talking back and forth between ourselves.

"Adam." The teacher called and we both looked up at the teacher.

The teacher motioned him over to her and I teased him, "Someone's in trouble."

Lightly he pushed me, "Shut up." He said going up to where the teacher was.

Watching them speak back and forth, I looked back down at our page that we were talking on.

It wasn't anything big, just random messages.

Looking back up Adam looked annoyed, but when the teacher looked up at him, he just smiled.

Probably getting told that someone was wrong and for him to fix it. That was always annoying.

After a bit Adam came back to our seats, "Jackass..." He whispered, setting the paper the teacher and him were looking at.

"What happened Adam?" I teased again and he smacked the back of my head, "Shut up..." He whispered.

Holding back a laugh I looked at the paper, a bunch of red markings on it, "Poor poor Adam." I teased more.

Quickly he grabbed it back, "I thought it was good..." He said, pouting at the paper within his hands.

"Here. Let me see." I said and he gave it back to me to look over.

There was a lot wrong with it, "Well for one you confuse 'your' y-o-u-r with 'you're' y-o-u apostrophe-r-e." I corrected and he sighed.