Chapter 8

<Regan Hendson POV>

"You ready?" Huey asked as I walked out of the school building.

"I guess?" I said shrugging, Dewey has been giving me knowing looks the whole week and I hated it.

"You'll love it, there's drugs, alcohol, sex, more sex, god I love sex." He said looking lustful again and I felt slightly uncomfortable.

"Stop getting horny." Wednesday said smacking the back of his head.

"You're just mad that you don't get any." Huey teased, swirling his pointer finger at the girl in a childish way.

Wednesday looking at him with a confused 'What kind of bullshit is that' look, "Who the hell says?" She asked

"Who would go near that?" Huey asked, looking her up and down. Wednesday looked him up and down too, "Who would go near you?" She snapped.

"Would you two stop fighting?" Dewey asked, coming to my side and looking annoyed at the two.

"What's up fucks?" Jessie asked in front of us and walked backward with a lollipop in his mouth.

Dewey sighed and rubbed his temples, "Too many idiots in one place hurts my head." He commented.

We walked until Huey and Wednesday went off in their own path and Jessie went to jump on Aiden's back.

Which left me and Dewey alone, "You better do it tonight or your finger is gonna be broke by the end of the night." Dewey said and it made me swallow.

"Is he really gonna do that? Or are you just scaring me?" I asked, not really wanting an answer to that question.

"Who knows. Last time someone said something bad about Wyatt, Aiden burnt their hand on 'accident'." Dewey said putting quotations on 'accident'

"That was 2 years ago, he's grown to love Wyatt a lot more in those 2 years. Who knows what he will do now." Dewey said and I almost tripped over my feet at the thought.

"When did he start liking Wyatt?" I asked, trying to forget about Aiden's love for Wyatt.

Dewey thought for a second before speaking, "Maybe sophomore year? He may have seen Wyatt before hand thought when Wyatt was in 8th grade." Dewey explained.

"We've never seen him before." I said, trying to remember Aiden when I was younger.

"Oh no, I doubt you did. Aiden avoided you guys at all cost. He got so nervous around Wyatt that he would go the opposite direction and be late to class." Dewey said, smiling.

"Is he really that crazy for Wyatt?" I asked and Dewey laughed.

"Ok-ok. All jokes aside. He really does care for Wyatt...and yes he really did burn a kid's hand after saying someone bad about Wyatt." Dewey explained seriously.

"What'd he say?" I asked, worried about my life all over again.

He shook his head, "I don't really remember. Something about his shoes, I think?" He said, shrugging at the thought.

We got to the point where he left for his house, "Good luck buddy." He said, hitting my back harshly.

Walking home in silence I just waited for the time to come for when the party starts.

...

Closing my phone I had texted Damion that I was sleeping at a friends house tonight. It felt wrong to lie to him, but I wanted to go to this party.