Chapter 16

<Regan Henson POV>

Aiden stared at me with a glare at the lunch table. He's been staring at me the whole time, I don't remember when he last blinked.

"So why are you here today Aiden?" Louie asked, confused as to why Aiden was sitting with us today.

Immediately Aiden looked sad, "He's with Adam today, something about a day with him and such." He explained.

"Poor Aiden." Wednesday said, patting his head in pity.

"It's alright Aiden." I said and he looked at me with so much hate that his eye actually twitched.

"I hate you..." He snapped at me and I sighed.

Jessie looked between us and took the lollipop out of his mouth, "I think you guys should make up already, Aiden you don't even know why you're mad at him!" He said.

"I know exactly why I'm mad at him." Aiden replied, not looking at me.

Huey also looked between us, "Why are you mad at each other then?" He asked, not completely understanding.

"I'm not mad at him, he's mad at me, because of Wyatt." I clarified for him and Huey nodded but still looked like he didn't understand.

Still, Aiden looked annoyed, "Ok Aiden why are you mad at Regan?" Jessie asked, wanting to get it over with.

"There's something between you guys that I don't like." He finally said and I rolled by eyes, of course there was.

"And that thing is?" Dewey asked, rolling his wrist as to signal for him to keep going.

"That's the thing I don't know what? Wyatt won't tell me..." Aiden said angrily, folding his arms and putting them on the table.

I watched Jessie role his eyes, "I don't think that's a reason to be mad at him then." Jessie commented.

"Maybe it's because Regan likes him?" Louie said casually and we all looked at him, "What?" Wednesday asked.

Louie looked at all of us, "Regan likes him?" He said again, confused as to why we all looked at him.

"Regan likes who?" Dewey asked slowly.

"You know, Wyatt. I think. Maybe I'm getting them mixed up. That person Aiden like's." He clarified.

We all looked at each other and I froze, "No I don't!" I said suddenly and they all looked at me.

"You don't? Oh I thought you did, Dewey said you did." Louie said, looking at Dewey and Dewey looked at the table as if he'd been caught.

"Well, I never said exactly that. I just said that...I'm gonna get more food." Dewey said getting up and leaving the table.

Soon we all looked at each other, "You like Wyatt?" Huey said and I looked at him, "No I don't! I don't like Wyatt!" I said, trying to change their mind.

Wednesday looked at me with pity, "Regan it's ok if you like him." She said slowly..

"Stop it! I don't like him!" I said quickly and Aiden stared at me.

"You do, don't you?" He asked slowly and I stared at him.

Frustrated, I said, "Why are you now just talking to me? A few minutes ago you wanted to staple my hand to the ground." I said, trying to get the attention off of me.

Aiden just looked at me before getting up and grabbing his bag, "I'll see you guys later." He said before leaving.

"I don't like Wyatt." I said again to them but Huey just looked at me, "Regan-" He started but I cut him off.