Epilogue: My Happy Ending

"Don't they look adorable Richard?" Martha gushed to her husband, she couldn't believe that she was at her daughter's wedding and she was so happy that Jenna had everything that she had ever wanted.

Richard chuckled and nodded his head before he turned his attention back to his grandchildren, who they had offered to watch for the evening; Ethan and Emma dos Santos Ramírez had been such a wonderful surprise and no one could deny that the twins were cute.

Richard fussed over the twins, they were eighteen month old now and were currently enjoying a nap after the long day that they'd had; he knew that he didn't get to see them much since they lived in Madrid with their parents.

"I can't believe that she's finally married," Martha whispered, she remembered a time that she had thought that she would never see this day and now she couldn't believe that her son-in-law was Cristiano Ronaldo.

Richard peeked at his wife, he knew what she meant and they were glad to have been wrong; Jenna had never looked happier and it was all down to the footballer that was now her husband.

"Would you like me to watch the twins?" Dolores offered moving over to her new in-laws, she was sure they'd like to enjoy themselves and with the party winding down it seemed like the right time to step in since she'd be watching the toddlers while their parents were in the South of France for their honeymoon.

"If you wouldn't mind... you owe me a dance," Martha responded before grabbing a hold of Richard and dragging him to the dance floor; the night was nearly over and most people had gone home.

Dolores smiled watching Martha and Richard, she had gotten to know them well in the past two years and she was thrilled to have her family extended.

***

"Your parents are dancing again," Cristiano murmured ducking his head down to speak in Jenna's ear while they swayed on the dance floor; her head rested against his shoulder and she had her brown eyes closed contently.

Jenna nodded her head, it had been an extremely long day and she was looking forward to retiring to their hotel room for the night; she peeked at her parents doubting that they would be leaving anytime soon.

"Have I told you how beautiful you look today," Cristiano mused looking down at Jenna, he knew how tired she was and he couldn't wait to get her to bed; she looked simple stunning in her white appliques floor-length off the shoulder chapel train wedding dress.

"You've mentioned it once or twice..." Jenna replied looking up at her new husband, she couldn't actually believe that she had married Cristiano earlier that day; it seemed like a dream and she didn't want it to end.

Cristiano chuckled ducking down a little to kiss Jenna, he ignored his pack-mates who cheered at the couple; so much had changed in the last two years but he'd had Jenna by his side every step of the way.

"Would you like to go to bed?" Cristiano asked gently, he held her close with a smile on his face; he liked the idea of having her to himself for the night, the twins had kept them busy and he knew his mother had offered to have them.

Jenna nodded her head, she couldn't remember ever feeling this tired before and she had been on her feet all day; she smiled glad that they could finally relax.

Cristiano gave her a little kiss, they had a flight early in the morning and he was sure she'd want to get some sleep.

"I'll just check with your madre... make sure she's okay with Ethan and Emma," Jenna said smiling at Cristiano, she wanted to check on them before she left since she hadn't really been apart from the twins before.

Cristiano nodded his head, he looked over at his mother sure that she could handle the toddlers; he adored his children and he knew how much of a handful they could be at times.

Jenna walked away from her husband and headed over to her mother-in-law, she smiled passing people glad that everything had gone so well and the wedding had been beautiful.

"Hola Dolores," Jenna greeted her new mother-in-law, she headed for the twins pleased to see that they were asleep; she couldn't believe that they were nearly two years old.

Emma had been a bit of a surprise, the couple had only been expecting one of them and had been surprised when she had appeared after Ethan.

Both the twins had their mother's brown hair and their father's shade of brown eyes, they were a perfect blend of their parents and they kept their parents busy since they were now up and about walking.

"I've told you Jenna call me mãe," Dolores teased with a smile, she adored her new daughter and she couldn't believe that it had taken so long for the couple to get married.

***

Jenna sighed in relief slipping off her heels, she was glad to finally take them off and she was sure that she wouldn't have to put anything on her feet for hours; she looked at Cristiano who was undoing his tie.

"What?" Jenna asked noticing that her husband was watching her, she knew that look and she could only imagine what he had planned for their wedding night.

Cristiano chuckled walking over to Jenna and wrapping his arms around her, he couldn't remember the last time they'd been alone like this; the twins were wonderful but they cut into their parents alone time.

"You look so beautiful Mrs Ronaldo," Cristiano murmured brushing his lips against Jenna's, he couldn't stop telling her that and he hoped she wasn't too tired; he liked the idea of making love to her on the night of their wedding.

Jenna laughed softly, her arms moving to wrap around Cristiano's neck while she nudged his nose with his; she loved him so much and she truly didn't know what she would have ever done without him.

"I love you," Cristiano whispered kissing Jenna, he was thrilled to finally put the past behind them and they didn't have anything to worry about now; they had faced the worst that the world had thrown at them and won.

THE END.

###

Author's Note:

So this is the end of Howling at the Moon. 

Thanks to everyone that read, commented and rated this story, I couldn't have done it without any of you xxx