Part 49

I woke up looking at Jaden's cute sleepy face. I put my hand on his cheek, and he smiled. I smiled to myself looking at him. I started playing with his hair.

Ayla: Good morning handsome.

I said quietly.

Jaden: Good morning beautiful.

He had still closed eyes.

Ayla: How can you say 'beautiful'? You didn't even look at me.

I giggled. He opened his beautiful blue eyes.

Jaden: I don't have to look at you to know that you are beautiful.

I smiled. His voice is sooo hot, I can't.

Jaden: I love your smile. And your cute laugh. And your hair. And your pretty eyes. And your soft cheeks. And your lips. And your body.

He touched almost everything that he said he loved on me. When he said 'body', he put his hand under my shirt, and touched my waist, then up to my tits, and down to my butt. He grabbed my butt.

Ayla: Why you love my butt so much?

I laughed a bit.

Jaden: Your butt is so soft, like I could sleep on it.

Ayla: You wish!

He laughed. I looked at his abs, and bitted my lower lip.

Jaden: Why you love my abs so much?

Ayla: They are pretty attractive, not gonna lie.

I stroked my arm thru his abs lightly.

Jaden: You give me butterflies.

We talked some more time, and we finally got up from the bed. I mean Jaden did, but I fell on the floor. He got to me, and picked me up.

Jaden: Your legs still hurt?

Ayla: Yeah, they are pretty sore.

Jaden: What will happen if your brother comes here and see that you can't walk?

Ayla: He said he is ready to be uncle.

Jaden laughed. I hugged his warm, shirtless body. My legs were wrapped around his torso. He got to the bathroom and we done everything that we had to do. After that, he got downstairs to the kitchen. He got Mac & Cheese, and he started making it with me wrapped around him.

Ayla: You are so warm! I like that.

I hugged him even tighter. He kissed my head. I wanted to play with him a little bit. He was in the middle of making our breakfast, and I kissed his neck. He didn't say anything at first. I licked my lips, and kissed his neck again, leaving wet mark. He giggled a little bit.

Jaden: Baby stop! I'm cooking here.

After few seconds, I kissed his neck everywhere, trying to find his sweet spot.

Jaden: Babe. Ple-

He groaned. I smirked. I knew it was his sweet spot. I sucked on it leaving wet marks every time. He tilted his head to the other side, giving me more space. I put my hand in his hair. I left some hickeys around colarbone and his jawline. He tryed so hard not to moan.

Jaden: B-breakfast is done.

I pulled out to face him. He had something like nervous expression on his face. I tryed so hard not to laugh. His face was so funny. He was definitely turned on.

Ayla: Let's eat then.

I smirked. He wide-opened his eyes. Boys are such a pervs. He placed me on one of the chairs in dining room. He brought everything and sat on one of the other chairs, far away from me.