Part 13

We sat down in one circle. I looked around to see who was playing, and one guy seemed familiar to me, but I didn't know from where. Chase was first and he landed on Charli, and they kissed. Then one idea pop in my head. What if I don't get Jaden? And what if Jaden don't get me? I don't have good feeling about this. Addison was next and the bottle landed on Tony. She kissed him on cheek, because she is with Bryce. It was Noah's turn, and he got Dixie, I was so happy for them. They kissed and blushed. It was my turn, and I got that guy who seemed familiar. I looked over at Jaden, he was waiting to see what would I do. At this point, I think that everybody knew for me and Jaden.

The guy: You don't have to do that Ayla.

Bryce: Yes she does, Sam.

Now I remebered. It was Sam Hurley  from high school.

Ayla: I don't want to do that!

I said looking down. I could feel that everyone's eyes were looking at me.

Bryce: It's just a kiss.

Jaden: It's okay you can kiss him, but on the cheek. *whisper*

He whispered to my ear. I sighed and went over to Sam. I wanted to kiss his cheek but he turned around to face me, and I kissed him on lips. I immediately pulled out. Jaden stand up and left the house. I stand up running to him.

Madison's POV

Madison: Bryce this is your fault!

Bryce: How is this my fault? Her lips were on his.

He said pointing to Sam.

Addison: Yeah, but you forced her!

Bryce: Okay, maybe you are right.

Everyone in the room: MAYBE?!

Bryce: Okay, okay, you are right. I will go to apologize to her.

Madison: No, you are not!

Charli: Yeah, you did enough!

Addison: Just let them talk to each other, I hope they will made up.

Avani: Me too.

Kouvr: Me three.

Mia: Me four.

Thomas: They better made up, I ship them.

Madison: Me too.

Back to Ayla's POV

We were outside by the pool. Jaden was still going to leave. I grabbed his arm.

Ayla: Jaden! Please, don't leave...

Jaden: And tell me why would I do that?

Ayla: Because.. I didn't wanna kiss him.

Jaden: But you did!

Ayla: Jaden, he turned around when I was going to kiss his cheek.

He looked down, then at my eyes. He was about to cry, I could tell.

Jaden: Did you know how bad it hurts when your love of the life kiss another person?

Ayla: I-I don't know.

Jaden: Well, I know.

I looked down already crying. I was so sorry. I would never do that to him.

Jaden: I think we should stop our relationship.

I looked up in his beautiful blue eyes.

Ayla: You think, b-break up?

I said more crying now.

Jaden: No, I think we should be on pause, like break from each other. I love you, I don't wanna break up with you.

Single tear fell off his cheek.

Ayla: I can't live without you, but I totally understand you. You need your space.

I wipped away the tears.

Ayla: You know, when you left, those six months without you were a mess. I thought that I will never see you again. When I saw you, I was so happy, because honestly, I had feelings for you, like whole my life. I still do. I love you Jae. But, here we are. I'm loosing you, again.

He hugged me tight, I hugged him back instantly.

Jaden: You are not loosing me. Whatever happens, know that, I will never leave you, well not again.

We pulled out of the hug, and Jaden left. I went back to the Hype House, still crying. Tears can't stop sliding thru my cheeks. The girls runned to me.

Addison: What happened?

Charli: Did you made up?

Ayla: We took a break.

I said looking down wipping my tears.

Avani: Aww, I'm sorry, come here!

We had a group hug. Then Bryce came over to me.

Bryce: Hey Ayla, I'm sorry for what happened before.

Ayla: I need time to think about all this.

I said going upstairs.

Madison: If you need us, we are here!

Ayla: Thanks Maddie.

I got up to my room, and locked it. I flopped on the bed, and tears were coming down my face. My mascara ruined. I went over to bathroom to take my make-up off. I looked like mess. I took it off, and dressed up in this:

 I took it off, and dressed up in this:

I got back in the bed. I then started overthinking.

If I'm mess when we are on break, what would I be if we broke up? No, we can't broke up, right? On one side, I'm happy he didn't broke up with me, but on the other, I don't wanna break, even if I need it. What is Jaden doing right now? Ughh, I had to stop thinking about him, I will cry even more. I hope we will get back together, after few years, we would be engaged, after few months, married, after year hopefully have our first baby, and after like 20 years, we will have our grandchildren, and- wait, stop. Thinking. About. Him. You heard him, he wanna have pause from each other. God, what one kiss can make. I didn't wanna kiss Sam at all. I hope he will forgive me soon...

A/N: Hi girls!
What do you think about this chapter? I know it's bad, but it will get better, I promise.

Anyway thank u sooooooo much for 1k reads. It means a loooot. Ly all❤️.