Part 35

Two weeks later

It was only 5 days left to Jaden coming here in L.A., I was so exicted. Sway boys came here to Hype House, probably to visit their girls. I was cooking in the kitchen and listening to Jaden's songs. I am his biggest fan.

Addison: Someone is happy!

Ayla: Well Jaden is coming in correctly 5 days, 2 hours, 47 minutes and 22 seconds!

Addison: Tell me you are joking!

She was serious.

Ayla: Why would I joke?

Addison: You really count time for Jaden's coming?!

Ayla: Well I counted it on the phone.

Addison: You are crazy girl!

Ayla: He really mean a world to me. And I miss him so much. I miss his hugs and kisses. I miss his cuddles. I can't wait to see him again!

Addison: O-okay. Do you need help?

Ayla: Oh, yeah. It would be nice.

Addison: You know what? I will cook this, you just go to rest in the living room.

Ayla: But you don't know-

Addison: Just go! I will do it. It's probably hard to make food for like 20 people.

Ayla: Yeah, it is. I will leave you then. I'm going to wash my hands.

I washed my hands in the bathroom right next to living room. When I finished, I went to a living room and sat on the couch, beside Ryland. We watched some news on tv, and soon all members of Sway and Hype House were filming a video with their phones. It was weird to me. I stand up facing them all on couch.

Ayla: Why are you all filming a video?

Bryce: Pffft! No we are not!

Ayla: Bryce, I'm not dum.

?????: Surprise!!

Someone behind me said that. My eyes widened. I know that voice very well. No, it can't be... I turned around very fast.

Ayla: JADEN!!!!

He opened his arms to hug me, but I jumped in his arms. He was holding my butt, and I wrapped my arms around his neck. I kissed him harshly, and passionately. Gosh, I missed that soo much! He putted me down and I just looked at him in disbelief.

Ayla: How?

Jaden: I haven't had to go to last city, because manager had fight with other in that city and bla, bla, bla. It's not that interesting.

Ayla: Did anyone knew about this?!

They looked away from me.

Jaden: They actually all knew. We wanted to surprise you.

Ayla: Well, you did! Best surprise ever!

I kissed his cheek.

Bryce: Can we hug him now?

Josh: Can we kiss him too?

I gave Josh a death stare.

Ayla: Can I slap you?

Josh: What?! No!

Ayla: There is your answer for your stupid question!

I literally screamed.

Josh: Wow, you get mad really easy.

They laughed.

Ayla: I'm just protecting my baby!