Part 55 - The End

10 years later

Jaden and I are together 12 years and 5 months. We have 4 healthy kids. Two boys, two girls. The oldest is Alexander (Alex) he has 11 years. Second child is Alexa (Lexi) she has 9 years. Third one is Jackson (Jack) he has almost 8 years. And the last one is Jessica (Jess), and she has only 5 years. I feel like Alex and Jess like Jaden more than me. I said that to Jaden.

Jaden: What?! No way. Or they like me more because you are bossy. I sometimes feel like I'm the child too.

Ayla: Am I really bad mom?

I looked down.

Jaden: Who said that?! No, you are not. I think that you are awesome mom. Moms always have to be bossy, right?

He hugged me.

Ayla: I love you.

I hugged him back.

Jaden: I love you more.

He pulled out to kiss me.

Alexa: Eww!

Alexander: That's gross!

Jessica: Yeah!

Jaden: Aww, look at them hating on us for kissing. Remeber when we did that to our parents?

Ayla: Oh my God, yeah!

We laughed while our kids were confused.

Ayla: Well, It's time for you to get ready for school.

They all went to their rooms, but Jaden stopped Jess.

Jaden: Not you Jess. You are young for school.

She looked down. I got to her and made a squat.

Ayla: Believe me Jess, school is boring.

She looked up and smiled.

Jessica: Really?

Ayla: Totally! Dad and I can go to park to play with you. I am at home today.

She jumped up and down.

Jessica: Can we go now?

Jaden laughed.

Jaden: Not yet. We still have to drive your brothers and sister to school.

Ayla: Would you like to go with dad to school?

Jessica: Yes!

Alexa got downstairs.

Alexa: Mom, I don't know what to wear!

Jaden: And I know why. Lexi is just like you.

He said that to me. I playfully rolled my eyes at Jaden. I got to Alexa's room to help her find something for school. I found it and she dressed up. We got downstairs and Jackson needed help with his hair.

Jackson: I need help. My hair can't look right.

Ayla: Well, your dad can help you about that Jack.

They went upstairs to Jackson's room. Alexander got down too.

Alexander: Mom, do you know where my new shoes are?

Ayla: Yes I do. They are in the hall, next to door.

Alexander: Thank you mom!

He went for his shoes.

Ayla: Jess, do you need anything?

She nodded.

Jessica: I can't find my teddy bear.

Ayla: Let's go to find him!

I picked her up and we went to her room upstairs. We found him in her plastic box for toys.

Ayla: There he is!

Jessica: Yayy!

She hugged him.

We went downstairs and they were all ready for school. I gave them their lunch. They all went in school with Jaden's car. It was quiet without them all. I dressed up and waited for Jaden and Jessica to get back home.

Jaden: We are back!

I looked at the hall near door. Jaden was holding Jessica's tiny hand. It looked so cute.

Jaden: Damn!

He whisper-yelled.

Jessica: Mommy you look good.

Jaden: Yes she does.

Jaden smirked at me. I squated down to hug Jessica.

Ayla: Thank you sweetie. Should we go?

I looked at Jaden who was looking at my butt, not even realizing I catched him. I stood up. He whispered to my ear:

Jaden: You are hot baby.

I giggled. He kissed my forehead.

Jaden: Uhm, yes we should go.

He picked up Jess, and he holded my hand. We went to his car and he drove us to the park. We sat on our bench looking at Jessica. She had fun. I love her laugh, because it makes me smile. Jaden looked at me all the time. What's up with him? I went to Jessica to play with her. He bitted his lip looking at me. I went back to him.

Ayla: Why are you looking at me like that?

Jaden: Like what?

He acted dumb.

Ayla: Just like that!

He looked at me again, so I said it.

Jaden: I can't help it. You are so hot!

Ayla: Thank you baby. But, please stop. It makes me uncomfortable.

Jessica: Mommy, are you coming back?

Ayla: Yes, Jess. I will come in minute.

Jaden: So, you don't like when I look at you like that?

He looked sad.

Ayla: I never said that. It just makes me uncomfortable because we aren't alone here, and Jess is here too.

I cupped his cheeks with my hands. He smiled. I went back to Jessica. We soon got to restaurant to eat breakfast. I was feeding Jess. She like that. After that we got back home and Jaden picked up our kids from school. We bought present for Alex, for his 11 birthday. It was the best computer we found. With literally all. We also bought him some games for last PlayStation. We surprised him and he had a birthday party with his friends in the town. When it was time to sleep, Jaden locked the door.

Ayla: Why you just locked the door?

Jaden: I want some alone time with you. Can husband kiss his wife or is wife uncomfortable with that?

Ayla: Oh my God. Come here!

He got to me, I licked my lips and kissed him harshly. That was make out instantly. My hands were cupping his cheeks. And his hands were on my waist. He picked me up and placed me on our bed. I rolled us over, so I was on top instantly.

You know what happened😌🤭, but they used protection this time.

Some infos about others in this story:
My brother has 2 kids with Kelianne and they are happily married (I mean Tayler and Kelianne, not kids). Addison and Bryce have 3 kids. They are also married. Charli and Chase are married too, but they adopted 2 kids. Madison and Ondreaz are married too and they have 1 kid. Everyone is married not including Ryland, and Josh. They are more like hookup guys.

A/N: Hi girls!
Hope you liked reading this story as much as I enjoyed writing it (not the freaky parts tho). I will continue writing my new book 'Best Friend's Brother' about Jaden Hossler as well. You can check it out if you haven't. Thank you for all these reads, thank you for all voting and thank you for all comments. Ly all❤️