Part 53

7 months later

Everybody from Hype and Sway House were here, at our house. My belly is so big. I think it can't grow any bigger. And yeah, it's a boy. Jaden was right. Jaden and I still didn't go anywhere on our honeymoon. And I also finished my high school before like 6 months. I wanted to cook, but Jaden didn't let me. He said that I need to rest. So we ordered food from one of the Pizzeria's. I wanted to help. So I took one pizza box, but Jaden gently took it from me.

Ayla: Heyy! I wanna help.

Jaden: And I want you to rest. I can handle this.

Ayla: You sure?

Jaden: Yeah. You don't have to worry baby.

He kissed my forehead.

Ayla: If you say so.

Just then I felt wet. Like really wet. My water broke!

Ayla: Jaden. I think my water broke!

I grabbed his arm.

Jaden: Oh my God! Let's go in the hospital, right now! Madison and Addison, please put these boxes on the table.

Addison: You don't have to worry about anything. Just go!

Jaden: Bye guys!

Everyone: Bye!

We left the house, and got in Jaden's car. Jaden placed me in the passenger seat. I was breathing really fast. I was scared and nervous at the same time. Jaden drove us to the hospital. We got out of the car, Jaden holded my hand. We got in the hospital and Jaden said:

Jaden: My wife's water broke before 10 minutes.

Receptionist: Go up, room 207.

Jaden: Thank you!

We went up with elevator. Jaden found the room, doctor let us in.

Doctor: Please lay here Mrs. Hossler!

He know my surname?

Jaden: How you know-

Doctor: You two are famous. How wouldn't I?

Jaden: Well, we aren't that famous, but thank you.

I layed there and they gave me some stuff to dress up into.

Doctor: If you need help, I will send you the nurse.

Ayla: Thank you. I think I can dress up alone.

Doctor got out of the room probably for my papers and all. I sat up, and tryed to take off my clothes.

Jaden: Do you need help?

I nodded my head. He sighed. He took off my oversized t-shirt and sweatpants. He dressed me up.

Ayla: Thank you.

Jaden: Thank you what?

Ayla: Thank you baby!

He smiled. Doctor came back. He examined me, and he said that I'm too tight to push.

Jaden: I know that the best.

He said that quietly looking at the wall behind me. I would like to hit him with something right now. My eyes opened fully. Jaden tryed so hard not to laugh. We waited some more time, and I was ready to push my baby boy. I pushed, and I was sweating already. I could feel my face was red like tomato. Jaden holded my hand. After one hour, baby finally came out, and I was so happy, but tired at the same time. Nurses cleaned our baby, and one of them gave our boy to me. I holded him, and started crying of happiness. Jaden was so happy too.