Part 25

Ayla: Jaden, it's not what you think-

Jaden: I think that you kicked his balls hard.

He laughed. I looked down.

Jaden: What's wrong?

Ayla: He k-kissed me. I didn't want same thing to happen, so I slapped him and kicked him. I'm sorry.

Jaden: Ayla, I saw the kiss.

Ayla: Jaden, I am so so sooo sorry, I-

Jaden: What you sorry for?

Ayla: For letting him kiss me?

I said that as a question. I was confused, because he wasn't mad at me at all.

Jaden: I mean, he got what he deserved.

He said looking at Sam.

Jaden: But, I saw that you didn't want to kiss him. Not gonna lie, it hurted in the moment, but when I saw you slapped him, and kicked him... I knew you didn't want to kiss him. I trust you Ayla.

He said looking at me now.

Ayla: Oh my God, I thought you were gonna break up with me for that stupid kiss, with even more stupid guy.

I felt relieved. I ran to him and gave him a hug. My arms were around his neck, and he hugged me back by wrapping his arms around my waist. We pulled out soon.

Ayla: Wanna go home?

Jaden: Yeah.

Ayla: I'm driving!

He rolled his eyes playfully. I took my coffee from his hand, I soon finished the drink, and put it in trash. When we got to my car, we sat in it, and I drove to the Hype House. We went to my room, and started watching movies on Netflix. We were cuddled up to each other. We were eating snacks and Coca-Cola's we bought. I love how Jaden love what I love.

Ayla: Jaden?

I said looking at him.

Jaden: Yeah.

Jaden was focused on the movie.

Ayla: You really aren't mad? I feel bad.

I said now looking down.

Jaden: You didn't do anything wrong. Why should I be mad? And don't feel bad, it's his fault.

While saying that, he put his finger under my chin, and lifted my head up to look at him.

Ayla: Thank you Jae.

He kissed me. I kissed back, duhh. We soon pulled out. We just holded eye contact some time. His blue eyes are so well, blue, but if you look deeper, you can lost in them. And that's what I did. I was lost in his beautiful, ocean eyes. But someone have to knock on the door. It was Avani.

Ayla: Yeah?!

Avani: Hey, I just wanted to ask you-wow, Jaden's here?

Jaden: What did you expect? We are almost always together.

I giggled.

Avani: About that, we miss you Ayla come to hang out with us a bit. We want the tea. We are in my room.

Ayla: I have dinner with family tonight, so we can hang out tomorrow?

Jaden: Babe, it's okay, you can hang out with your girls now. I will hang out with boys at Sway. We can continue movie day some other day.

Ayla: Thank you Jae.

I kissed him. He kissed back. I pulled out of kiss, to see Avani looking at us in 'aww' look.