Part 38

I felt how somebody kissed my forehead, and put blanket over me. I opened my eyes to see Jaden sitting down beside me again. Why did I broke up with him? I am sooo stupid. I sat up.

Jaden: Did I woke you up?

Ayla: No, no. Actually yes. That kiss on forehead woke me up.

I'm not complaining tho.

Jaden: Sorry. I didn't want to wake you up.

He blushed and looked away.

Ayla: You know, I never said you can't kiss me.

I looked at his eyes. He looked up at me. We holded eyecontact for few minutes. He leaned in, so did I. When our lips were centimeters away, I just said:

Ayla: But we broke up, so it will be weird.

Jaden: Oh my God! I really thought you were gonna kiss me!

He looked away.

Ayla: You always have Charly for that, you know?

I crossed my arms, and looked away. He moved my face to look at him.

Jaden: I don't wanna kiss her! I only want your kisses, your hugs, your cuddles, your everything. She kissed me, and I didn't kiss back, of course! I was lost. I didn't know what to do. Everything was so fast and... And then you walked in. She also flirted with me, which I find gross.

Ayla: She told me different things. She told me that you said weird things to her and-

He cut me off.

Jaden: She lyed straight to your face! I can't believe her! I could never flirt with another girl who isn't you! You have to trust me.

Ayla: Look, Jaden. I was sure you wouldn't cheat on me. You are my first best friend. My first love. My first kiss. My first everything, actually. But, I-I don't know. My mind is going crazy. Just questions and questions coming in my head. I believe you, but then I believe Charly. I don't know what's happening to me.

Jaden was thinking about something.

Ayla: And I'm actually hungry. Like really hungry.

Jaden: I know!

Ayla: What?

Jaden: You are on your period.

Ayla: No, I'm not.

Jaden: Check it.

Ayla: I don't wanna get up.

I put my face in pillow. He sighed. I heard how he walked. He turned me around and picked me up bridal style. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He walked to my bathroom, opened the door, and put me down.

Jaden: Here you go princess!

Ayla: Thank you!

I went in the bathroom, and closed the door. I had black booty shorts, so I couldn't see if I had period. I checked my underwear and there was my period. Wow, Jaden know me better than me. But how? I opened door a little bit, and I popped out my head a little bit.

Ayla: Jaden, can you bring me pads from Addison?

Jaden: You are on period? See, I was right!

Ayla: Jaden.

Jaden: Oh, yeah, pads. I will be here in a second!

He literally ran out of my room. I smiled to myself. He got to the bathroom with package of pads in his hands.

Jaden: Here you go!

He gave me pads.

Ayla: Thanks. Can you also give me clean underwear?