Part 19

When we got to the pool, everybody were already there. I just layed on sun chair, tanning. I was in the middle of Charli and Addison.

Charli: Hey girl!

Ayla: Hi besties!

Addison: Anything new happening?

They knew everything, so I had nothing to tell them.

Ayla: Nothing new, what about you two?

Charli: You already now everything about me.

Addison: Yeah, how is Jayla going?

Ayla: Perfect.

I looked at Jaden's direction. He was in pool with Josh, Bryce, Blake, and Noah. They were filming TikToks. Then all of them looked at us, and at each other with smirks. Oh God, no. They probably had some 'fun ideas' on their minds. They got out of pool, and went over to us.

Bryce: Why don't you get your asses in the pool?

Addison: Excuse me?

Josh: You heard him!

Charli: Because, we don't want to!

Ayla: Yeah, don't you dare throw us in the pool!

Jaden: That's pretty good idea.

Ayla: No Jaden, I said-

Jaden picked me up and put on his shoulder. Bryce, and Noah did the same to Addison and Charli. They threw us in the pool.

Charli: Guys!

Addison: Bryce! My hair is wet now!

Bryce: You came to pool, and expected your hair to be dryed?

Boys laughed. I gave death stare to Jaden, and he stopped laughing, he was serious now. I just got out of pool, dryed myself, and put the sun cream, after that I put my sunglasses on my eyes and layed back down to sun chair.

Jaden's POV

I was laughing, when Ayla gave me a death stare. I knew I was in kind of a trouble.

Bryce: Dude, your girl is not very happy.

Jaden: I see that.

Josh: You are in trouble.

Ayla got out of the pool, I was expecting her to yell at me or something, but she didn't. That's strange. She dryed her body with towel, and put on a sun cream. Oh, Gosh her shiny legs made me blush. I was literally drooling over her body. She is perfect. She layed on sun chair and put her sunglasses on.

Noah: Bruh, she didn't say anything.

Jaden: I know, it's weird.

Josh: She maybe got over it.

Bryce: I don't think so.

Jaden: Me neither.

Addison and Charli got to her and layed on the other sun chairs, next to her. They talked, and laughed. I didn't know what was going on. Soon, Ayla was on mobile phone and she clicked something. She setted up her phone so we can see what they were doing. They were filming a TikTok. When song started, I heard it was a WAP. Oh, no. They were gonna film a WAP dance. I ran over to the Ayla and grabbed her. She tryed to get out of my grip, but I didn't let her. Bryce grabbed Addison, and Chase grabbed Charli. They were laughing. When song ended, Ayla posted a TikTok.

Back to Ayla's POV

When I posted a TikTok, Jaden was mad.

Jaden: You posted it?