Part 11

Jaden finally came. I ran to his car. He got out of his car, and I runned to hug him. He picked me up and spun me in circle few times. He opened car door for me. He is such a gentleman. I smiled to him and got in the passenger seat. He got in driver seat, and gave me a blindfold.

Jaden: Put it on, I have surprise for you.

He smiled. I smiled back and put the blindfold on. He started driving. We got on the place in 15 minutes. I heard how he got out of the car, and opened my door.

Jaden: Hold my hand.

Ayla: Okay.

He put his hand on mine, and I got out with his help. We started walking holding hands, and I felt sand under my shoes. He took the blindfold off. We were on beach. It was so decorated. One blanket was on top of sand, and there was basket on blanket. Palms were decorated with small light bulbs.

Ayla: Oh my God! It's beautiful. Thanks Jae.

I kissed him. He turned bright red. It was so cute.

Ayla: I have to make you more blush, it's cute.

Jaden: You are cute.

He smiled, now I was one who is blushing.

Jaden: Look, who is blushing now!

He laughed. I rolled my eyes playfully. We sat down on blanket, talked, laughed, kissed, and watched waves of ocean.

Jaden: Ayla, can I ask you something?

Ayla: Anything!

He was pretty nervous.

Jaden: Do you want to be my g-girlfriend?

He stuttered last word. I wide smiled.

Ayla: Yes, yes, a million times yes!

He laughed. I slowly leaned in to kiss him. He did too. We kissed like never before. He asked for the entrance with his tongue. I accepted. We were making out so passionately, but soft. I pulled out to catch my breath.

Ayla: We probably have to go home, it's late.

Jaden: Okay, but we will finish this.

He smirked. I giggled.

Ayla: We will see about that...

I said to make him little bit mad, annoyed.

Jaden: We HAVE to finish this. Okay?

He said that like he was pissed of a bit. It was so easy to make him mad. I stand up, he stand up too after me.

Ayla: I don't think so.

I smiled. He throw me over his shoulder, and started running to the water. He was about to throw me in.

Ayla: Jaden, don't do that!

Jaden: Do what?

He said acting dumb.

Ayla: If you throw me in, I will... I will..

Jaden: You will what?

Ayla: Just, please put me down Jae!

He laughed.

Jaden: You promise we will finish what we started?

Ayla: Ugh, okay, I promise.

Jaden: Really?

Ayla: Yeah Jaden.

He put me down. We packed everything that was decorated on sand and palms. We went to the car and Jaden drove us to the Sway House. We greeted Sway boys. He went upstairs to his room probably, took some stuff and went downstairs again. When he was upstairs, I talked to the boys. When he came back, we headed to the Hype House. We got in my room, I walked in first, then Jaden. He locked the door and I was immediately pinned to the wall.