Part 45

Still Jaden's POV

I woke up next to Ayla. She was still sleeping. I started playing with her hair. She still smell like alcohol. Oh my God! I forgot to dress her up. How can she even sleep in this dress? I got up from the bed, and I was looking for her suitcase. When I finally found it, I opened it, took one hoodie and shorts with me. I got to her, and she was sleeping on the side. I unzipped her dress, and took it off her. Damn! I'm so lucky. She moved a little bit, and I actually dressed her up. I layed back down next to her. She turned around to me. She opened her beautiful blue eyes.

Ayla: Good morning handsome!

Jaden: Good morning beautiful!

She wide-opened her eyes and sat up.

Ayla: Wait! Handsome, what are you doing here?

I laughed.

Jaden: You don't remember anything, do you?

Ayla: N-no. I just remember that I was in dress and that I drank some alcohol, and that's it-OUCH. My head hurts.

She holded her head.

Jaden: Some alcohol? SOME alcohol?! You drank all of the alcohol that was in this house.

She looked down and then back up at me in so cute way. I kissed her cheek.

Jaden: I can't be mad at you! I mean, look at you! You are so cute!

She smiled.

Jaden: I will get you something for your head. And I bought you flowers and chocolate yesterday, but you couldn't even stand right.

Ayla: Thank you baby! But where is Madison?

Jaden: I think that she is in her room upstairs.

Ayla: Ask her if she got any medicine for head.

Jaden: Okay.

I got upstairs to Madison's room and she was on the floor, sleeping.

Jaden: Madison, wake up bro!

She jumped up.

Madison: What the fuck?! Are you trying to kill me? My heart dropped out of my body!

Jaden: Sorry, but Ayla asked you if you have any medicine for her head?

Madison: Yeah, I have. It's in my nightstand's drawer.

Jaden: Okay, thanks.

I found tablets in the drawer and was going to leave, but Madison stopped me.

Madison: Jaden, wait!

Jaden: What?

I turned around to her.

Madison: Did you two fucked each other in my house?

Jaden: No, bro! Ayla was drunk.

Madison: But you would if she wasn't?

Jaden: I mean, well yeah. But she don't wanna do it until we are married.

Madison: Don't you ever THINK about doing that shit in my house!

Jaden: Okay, chill bro!

I left her room, and got back downstairs to Ayla.

Jaden: I got you some medicine, babe!

Ayla: Thanks.

I gave her everything she needed.

Ayla: So, umm. What happened yesterday?

Jaden: Well, you didn't know what you was talking about.