Part 36

I woke up on Jaden who was playing with my hair. My head was on his chest. I slowly moved my head up to look at him. He was looking at a picture on Instagram. He didn't notice I'm awake, yet.

Jaden: How can she be soo hot!

He whisper yelled. I quickly sat up and grabbed his phone. He sat up too.

Ayla: What the-aww!

He was looking at my picture. I gave him his phone back.

Jaden: Thanks, I guess.

He laughed. I smiled.

Ayla: I love you Jae.

Jaden: I love you more baby!

Ayla: No, I love you more!

Jaden: I love you the most!

Ayla: I love you even more than that, bestie!

Jaden: No, I lov-wait, bestie?!

Ayla: Yeah.

I giggled at his cute pouty face.

Jaden: I'm not your bestie anymore!

He looked away from me. I sat on his lap. He didn't want to look at me. I moved his head with my hands, and kissed his lips. He looked away again, with crossed arms. I grabbed his arms and put them slowly on my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

Jaden: That won't work!

I smirked. I started kissing his neck. I grinded on him a little bit, and I felt how he got hard. I started sucking his neck, leaving some hickeys. He groaned. I pulled out to look at him. We made eyecontact. He kissed me harshly, and I kissed back. I pulled out after some time.

Ayla: It looks like it worked.

I smiled.

Jaden: I can't help it, I'm weak on you.

He looked down. I lifted his head up and pecked his lips.

Jaden: Don't call me like that anymore!

I giggled.

Ayla: Okay. Everything for you, babe.

He smiled. I got off of his lap.

Jaden: Where are you going now? You started something, and I wanna finish it.

I giggled.

Ayla: I'm going to the bathroom to change and brush my teeth.

He nodded. I got in the bathroom, brushed my teeth, and changed into this:

 I got in the bathroom, brushed my teeth, and changed into this:

I got out of the bathroom.

Jaden: You are hot baby!

I smiled.