Part 34

He got closer and closer to me.

Sam: Oh, come on! You know you wanna do this babygirl.

He said last part quietly.

Ayla: D-do what?

He pushed me to the wall. He got down to my neck.

Ayla: Please stop, whatever you are doing!

I tryed to push him away, but I couldn't move him.

Ayla: What about Charly? Where is she? Does she know you are up here trying to rape her friend?

Sam: I wouldn't call it like that. You would enjoy it. Charly is downstairs. And I'm dating her only to get closer to you.

Ayla: I won't! You are an asshole! So you are using Charly? Oh my God!

Sam: Don't call me like that!

He pulled my hair. I didn't have energy to move or do anything. I was so scared.

Ayla: C-can you leave me alone?

Sam: No! I'm gonna come here often and try to make you pregnant. After that, Jaden would leave you, because it won't be his child, he will think you cheated,  and I'm your future boyfriend. You can't tell anybody about this. I want you to be mine, Ayla.

Tears were running down my face.

Ayla: Y-you are a psycho! Leave! Please leave!

I was trying to scream the loudest I could.

Sam: You can't get anyone up here, they are watching movie. Well, let's start our family!

⚠️

He gave me evil smile. He started kissing and sucking my neck, he left some hickeys. After that he literally throwed me on the bed.

Sam: Take your clothes off.

I shaked my head.

Sam: If you won't, I will then.

He took of my hoodie.

Sam: You are hot, baby. Jaden dated you for a reason.

He touched my upper body everywhere. I shivered. He started kissing my upper body from my neck all down to my stomach.

Sam: I will take off your bra later babe.

He whispered. He took off his shirt. He took off my shorts, and his jeans. He kissed my inner tights. I arched my back.

Sam: You like it babygirl?

Ayla: S-stop!

Sam: Okay.

I thought he would stop, but he only stopped kissing and started sucking my inner thighs, surely leaving hickeys. I could feel my underwear getting wet. He looked at my underwear and smirked. He took my underwear off. He licked my 😺. He licked it faster and faster.

Ayla: Sam, stop!

Sam: Call me 'daddy', and I will do whatever you want, babygirl.

I didn't want to call him like that, but if he could do anything, I will do it. I want him to stop.

Ayla: Daddy stop.

Sam: Say it more sexy. Like you enjoy it baby.

Ayla: Daddy stop!

I said it like he wanted.

Sam: Yeah, that's right. That's my name for you.

He didn't stop. He fingered me and I squeezed my eyes.