Part 26

I woke up in Jaden's arms. He was holding me so close to him. He was literally hugging my waist, and I was facing him. God, he is so cute. I watched him like that, because I didn't want to wake him up. I moved a little bit, and he tightened the grip, probably thinking I would get up. I smiled to myself. I started playing with his hair. After some time he finally woke up.

Jaden: Good morning beautiful!

He said with his morning voice.

Ayla: Good morning handsome!

Jaden: How long are you awake?

Ayla: I don't know, like 40 minutes. I'm not so sure tho.

Jaden: And you said that I was crazy when I watched how you sleep 1 hour.

He laughed.

Ayla: I-I didn't watch you!

Jaden: Yes, you did.

Ayla: How you know that?!

Jaden: I just know. And you stutter when you lie.

He laughed again.

Ayla: N-no, I don't.

Jaden: See!

Ayla: Ugh, okay. I watched how you sleep. But I have to admit that you were soo cute.

Jaden: Aww, wait - were?

Ayla: Oh, shut up, you know what I meant!

He smiled.

Jaden: Yeah, I know.

He kissed my forehead.

Jaden: I have an idea.

Ayla: Uuu, what is it?

Jaden: First, you know how to make a pizza, right?

Ayla: Yeah, why?

I said confused.

Jaden: We will have pizza night, tonight. We will make pizzas, and we can record a video. Then our fans can decide who's pizza looks more delicious. Loser can do what winner wants.

Ayla: Deal!

I smiled.

Ayla: Wait, what will we do till tonight?

Jaden: I don't know, we can do whatever you want. Wait, do you know Charly Jordan?

Ayla: Kind of, why?

Jaden: She is coming here for few days, or few weeks.

Ayla: When?

Jaden: Tomorrow.

Ayla: Oh, cool.

I wasn't very happy for that. Because, she definitely wants something. I was thinking about what will she do, when Jaden asked me:

Jaden: What's wrong babe?

Ayla: Nothing.

I said still thinking.

Jaden: Ayla, you can tell me.

Ayla: I don't know, I just have a bad feeling about Charly. I think she would do something bad. She is just like that Hannah bitch.

Jaden: I think she wouldn't do anything. She seems like chill person. And she said that we are the cutest couple on the Internet. Don't think about her or what would she do.

Ayla: *sigh* Okay, I won't think about that.

I said all sad, because, I really have bad feeling.