Part 51

I woke up on Jaden who was playing with my hair. I hugged him tighter.

Jaden: Good morning, beautiful!

Ayla: Good morning, handsome!

I kissed him, and he kissed me back.

Ayla: I was thinking. And I think we should start organizing our wedding.

Jaden: Really? When do you want it to be?

Ayla: In like 2 months?

Jaden: Really?

He smiled.

Ayla: Yeah. I wanna be your wife as soon as possible!

Jaden: I wanna be your husband as soon as possible! And you don't think we are too young for that?

Ayla: No at all! My friend from high school got married when she was 17. And I am 18, so why not?

Jaden: Yeah, but you are still going to high school. Well, online.

Ayla: I know! I will finish it earlier, because it's my last year.

Jaden: Will you go to college?

Ayla: No. I don't think so. I already have a job. And I will be too busy making babies with you.

I smirked.

Jaden: You wanna have a baby?! I love you babe!

Ayla: I love you too!

We kissed, and cuddled a little bit more.

After 1 month

I organized almost everything. I will send invitations this week, and I think we will be ready for our big day. Also my period is late for four days. The last time it was late was before 4 years. I am also so hungry in every fucking minute. And I have 'mood like I'm on period', that's what Jaden says. We are kinda in a fight right now. I said things that I shouldn't, and that made him sad, so he left to his music studio in our house. Yeah, we renovated one empty room. I called Madison over to hang out. I also told her what happened between Jaden and me. She came over at our house, and we talked in the kitchen.

Madison: So, he made you coffee you told him to, and you said that you don't wanted it anymore, and he said 'but you asked me for it, baby', and you yelled at him and said he was an asshole?

Ayla: Yeah, that happened.

Madison: Girl, you was harsh for nothing. You are bad hoe! Apologize now!

Ayla: No! I'm not gonna apologize first!

She gave me the 'are you serious look'.

Madison: He isn'the one who need to say sorry! You are! What's happening to you?!

Ayla: I don't know! That's the problem. What if I don't feel the same way about him anymore?

Madison: No! It's not that! You literally organized your wedding 1 month, for whole night and day! I don't think it's that.

Ayla: Yeah, you are right. I would do anything for him or us. And I love him so much, why would I even say that?

Madison: I don't know! Did you fell on your head or something? Do I need to call a doctor?

Ayla: No! My head is fine!

Madison: I will call doctor anyways!

Ayla: Oh my God!

I slapped my head. She called the doctor to come here. We waited some time, and the doctor came. I opened the door to let her in.

Doctor: So, what's the problem here?