Part 54

One year later

Back to Ayla's POV

Jaden and I are 2 years and 5 months together now. We went on our honeymoon last week. It was in Hawaii. Let me tell you that every second of that honeymoon was dirty business. Alex stayed at Addison's and Bryce's new house. Addison love kids and Bryce is funny to Alex, so why not? I think I'm pregnant. I already feel bad. I actually dreamed that I was pregnant. So I bought two pregnancy tests when I bought other stuff we needed, just to be sure. It's also Alexander's birthday today.
I got back from work. I saw Jaden and Alex playing around living room.

Ayla: Hi boys! You two are having fun without me?

Jaden: Look mum is here!

He said that to Alex. Alex smiled. Jaden helped Alex to walk to me. He holded his tiny hands, and Alex walked. I made a squat down to get on same height as Alexander. They got to me, and I picked up Alex.

Jaden: We missed you.

Ayla: I missed my boys too.

I kissed Alex's forehead and then pecked Jaden's lips.

Jaden: Heyy! Give me real kiss!

Ayla: You are bigger baby than Alex sometimes.

I kissed Jaden.

Ayla: Jae, I have to tell you something.

Jaden: Well, you can tell me anything babe.

Ayla: I-I think I'm pregnant. I also had a dream where I'm pregnant.

Jaden: Are you joking?! That's awesome baby! You are pregnant! We are gonna have two kids! Wait, are you?

He hugged me, and then pulled out.

Ayla: I'm not so sure tho. I bought two pregnancy tests.

Jaden: Are you gonna take them now?

Ayla: Yes.

I gave Alex to Jaden, and I went to the bathroom. Alex and Jaden waited in front of the bathroom. I took both tests and waited. When the time was to check the tests, I checked them. Both were positive. I started crying of happiness.

Jaden: Ayla, baby are you okay?

He went in the bathroom and hugged me.

Jaden: Aww, don't cry! We can always try again if you are not pregnant!

I stopped crying and hitted his chest lightly.

Ayla: Jaden!

Jaden: What?

I laughed.

Ayla: I love you.

Jaden: Okay, you are definitely pregnant because you just hitted me and said you love me!

Ayla: Check the tests!

He checked them.

Jaden: I knew it! I'm so happy for both of us!

I giggled. He kissed me. We started making out. Just then I felt someone really small hugged my leg. That was Alex.

Ayla: Alex, baby, what are you doing down there?

I picked him up.

Ayla: We have to be more careful.

We got out of the bathroom. We went in the living room, and Jaden took Alex from me, and went upstairs probably to Alex's room to prepare him for sleep. I put one bubble gum in my mouth, and I was going to kitchen, but I felt how Jaden hugged me from behind. He give me butterflies all the time. I turned around to see smirk on his face. He had his arms around my waist now.

Ayla: Is Alex asleep already? He need to sleep if he is gonna celebrate his first birthday.

Jaden: Yes, he is. What are we gonna do now?

Ayla: Uhmm... Get ready everything for Alexander's birthday party?

Jaden: Come on! We have like 5 hours for that! I wanna do something more fun.

He smirked again and pulled me against him.

Ayla: You mean something more... Dirty.

I wrapped my arms around his neck. He leaned in, so did I. We kissed. That turned out into make out session. I gave him bubble gum that I had in my mouth from earlier.

Jaden: Mhm.

His hands moved down to my butt, and he picked me up gently. I wrapped my legs around his torso. His hands were still on my butt. He went to the kitchen and he placed me on the kitchen bar. He was in between my legs now. He pulled out and started kissing my neck, while holding my legs open. I throwed my head back giving him more space to kiss. I closed my eyes. Just then I heard how Alex started crying.

Ayla: Oh my God! Babe, Alex is crying.

He stopped kissing my neck, and put me off the bar on the floor. We went to Alex's room upstairs. I picked him up.

Ayla: Shhh. Mommy and daddy are here now.

I whispered to Alex. He smiled to us.

Jaden: I think he had nightmare or something like that.

Ayla: You are probably right.

Alexander: Mommy. Daddy.

He said something just like that.

Ayla: He said his first words!

Jaden: He really did!

Ayla: You are good boy. You will be the oldest brother to your brothers and sisters.

Jaden smiled to us.

Ayla: Yes, you will! Yes, you will!

I tickled Alex lightly. I just love to hear his cute baby laugh. We went downstairs to living room with Alex, of course.

Ayla: Can you play with Alex while I prepare everything for his birthday?

Jaden: But I wanna help you!

Ayla: Jaden, I can do it myself. You will help me if you play with Alex.

Jaden: But I wa-

Ayla: No buts!

Jaden: Okay, mom!

Alex: Kay, mommy!

Jaden and I looked at him. We laughed. After I got everything ready, we dressed up for party. Everyone got here and we had fun. We all sang happy birthday song to Alex and he spitted on candles to blow them off. He grabbed cake with his hands and tryed to eat it. Everyone laughed. I picked him up and cleaned him up.

Ayla: No more cake for you. You had enough. You are lucky boy, we have one more cake in the fridge, so guests can eat that cake.

After the birthday, we all said that I'm pregnant again. They were all happy for us.

A/N: Hi girls!
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 53K READS!!! I have to write one more part and this book is over. This part would be published at 12am (00:00) GMT like I wrote to some of you, but it all got deleted because my stupid ass forgot to save it🤦‍♀️. Sorry. Ly all💜