Go to Neighbor's House

B) Go to another neighbor's house

After a quick and stealthy jog the two of you made it to your nearest neighbor.

You looked at the door wondering what your next moves were. "Now what?"

A sly grin crept on Lizbeth's face, "this," and for a moment you forgot who the real enemy was as she kicked down the door.

Liz was right. All these houses were exact replicas of one another. "H-hello?" you asking looking for any sign of life.

"I'm gonna go upstairs to see if anyone is home." And before you could protest Lizbeth ran up the old creaky stairs.

You wanted to go upstairs with her but you decided against. There were no cars in the driveway so you figured no one was here. In hindsight it would've been better to pick a different house. But hey, beggars can't be choosers.

You started hyperventilating as the events of tonight finally dosed down on you. 'Phone. Call for help. Phone. Call for help,' a voice inside you kept repeating that mantra. After your legs finally decided to get the memo you heard a blood curtling scream.

The weird thing was, it wasn't Liz.

"I'm okay! Don't come up here!" she cried. But it was too late you already scrambled up the stairs and saw everything through a crack in the door. Lizbeth was hunched over a young couple, breathing heavily with a long bloodied blade in hand.

Your mouth went dry. Hoping she didn't see you, you crept down the stairs. But as some cruel fate was cursed upon you the old stair case let out a loud creak, immediately bringing attention upon yourself.

You dashed down the stairs careful not to miss a step and ran back outside. "Wait. Come back! This wasn't how it was suppose to be! Y/N!"

---

If your weapon of choice was butcher's knife read the chapter titled "Knife".

If your weapon of choice was handgun find the chapter titled "Handgun".