Woods/ Forest

A) Go through the forest/woods

"Shit," you cursed under your breath as you stared down the thick ever green Seattle trees.  You wondered if you could turn back but deep inside you knew you couldn't.

"Do you want to die?" Lizbeth snapped out of no where. "We need to hurry."

You know that feeling where you sense someone is following you so you start walking faster? Yeah just imagine that anxiety and multiple it by 10.

For five minutes, you and Lizbeth have mindlessly been trekking through the words. Unsure of where any form of civilization was since you just moved here, you kept silent while she led.

Slowing down the tempo your jogging you began talking. "Don't you think we should've warned the neighbors. I mean...I wish, I dunno."

Lizbeth stopped, panting, she looked like what you felt like: sick, tired, scared and something else. Something you couldn't pin-point. "Come on, we're almost there," she cheered. Cheered? Yeah cheered.

"Look lady, thanks for saving my ass back there and all. But I'm not going anywhere until you tell me where the hell we're going." You seethed suddenly irritated by her actions, or lack thereof so to speak.

As if the possible threat of a deranged serial killer vanished, Lizbeth walked and forcefully grabbed your wrist. "Come on!"

You shoved her off of you and turned around. "Thanks but no thanks I'll find my own way."

Apparently that one sentence was the tipping for Liz and she started yelling incoherent curses. "Shhh, man," you said trying to calm the upset woman, "do you want to die?" Crap. That sick bastard could probably hear us with all the noise she was making.

You started backing away from her and started heading back to your neighborhood. You weren't sure what you were going to do when you got there but it sounded a hell of a lot better than staying there. "Fine. I'm leaving."

"No. No. No. No. No!" You paused. "This wasn't how it was suppose to be!"

Yup. She's lost it. It's not like you planned on spending your first night here like this.

Before you could even reply to her outburst she tackled you on the ground. Hard. "You just couldn't listen. Now you'll have to pay."

What the-  wait why are you saying that in your head. "What the hell man..."you trailed suddenly noticing the large switch blade in her hand. "No, not you too. Please, no."

The way she leaned over allowed the moon to illuminate her face. And for once in your life you wished that it was actually darker. For now you were finally able to see that thing you couldn't put your finger on...yet you couldn't see it. Because it wasn't there. Long gone and no where to be found. Her sanity.

---

If your weapon of choice was the butcher's knife go to the chapter titled "Knife".

If your weapon of choice was the hand gun proceed to the chapter called "Handgun"