Steal A Car

B. Steal A Car

Okay you weren't a mechanic but you learned enough from your deviant incline friends about how to hot wire a car. Granted it always didn't work but you honestly didn't have much a choice and running at night was like the furthest idea from perfect that you could envision. 

'Alright which car looks like it was built between 1990 and 2005, since, those were the only models you were use to breaking into.'

Bingo. 2004 Toyota Corolla 3 o'clock.

You ran forward towards the car and without hesitation picked up a large stone and hurled it into the window. The option of running to another house seemed out of the question since there was something incredibly off about this neighborhood, and your run-in with Liz was all the proof you needed.

After making an entry big enough for your hand you went and unlocked the door. This, like most cars of that generation began emitting loud high pitched alarm sirens. Great. You totally forgot about the noise.

'Hurry up you're drawing attention toward yourself'. The killer is undoubtedly drawinf closer and closer with each fleeting minute.

You hop in car and began the tedious (for someone of your breaking and entering skills) job of trying to start the car.

2 Minutes Later

5 Minutes Later

27 Minutes Later

Fuck it. You got out the car and ran.

Go back one chapter and find the chapter that says

"Keep Running"