"Dad-!"

"Dad-!"

You've never been so relieved in your entire life.

After the hell storm of a night you've been through, it came as no surprise when you found yourself beginning to bawl as you saw your father in what felt as decades.

The car abruptly stopped. If you hadn't known any better it would've looked like he almost tried to hit you.

The door to your dad's car, a modest Nissan, flew open and he ran to embrace you in a hug that seemed to make the world stand still. For a few moments he attempted to placate and calm you down as you were trembling, a result from having to experience the night's horrid events.

"Come on honey, we gotta go," stated your dad as he ushered you into the passenger seat of his car.

The drive was initially silent as you tried to regain a sense of what happened this night. But before you could relay tonight's incidents your dad began apologizing.

"I'm so, so, so sorry. Are you okay?"

You took a deep inhale to calm yourself before talking but your voice was still quite shaky. "D-dad?"

The first question that immediately popped up- and one that's been on your mind ever since that woman uttered those words- how did she know your nickname?

Okay. You need some answers. Are you gonna ask cautiously (may or may not get correct info this way) or get straight to the point and don't care if you strike a nerve (may or may not get more info, but you'll certainly piss your dad off)?

What'll it be?

A) Good cop

Or

B) Bad cop